Chapter 6-Fitz

How could Biana have kept this from her own family! She was going to get it. 

"BIANA VACKER GET OVER HERE! RIGHT NOW!" I practically yelled. I know she heard me because she looked like she was about to cry. She turned to Dex and said something I couldn't hear. Then she hugged him and walked over to me. I felt a little bad because I did kind of ruin their date.

"Biana. Why didn't you tell us the truth?" I had calmed down a little.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to do this or bother Dex. But I guess I should have seen this coming. I shouldn't have done that I'm sorry." She said. She had this look on her face that kind of made me feel like the worst brother ever. And she was right. I was. 

"No. You shouldn't be apologizing. I should. I'm sorry for ruining your, um, date, it's my fault. I'm like, the worst brother ever." I said. 

"You're not the worst brother, Fitz. And I forgive you." She said with a small smile.

"You can go back to your date." I said. I guess that made her really happy. She had this huge smile on her face as I said it.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yes." I told her.

"I promise to tell Mom and Dad when I get home." She said. Then she waved and ran back to a worried Dex. I guess I finally did something right. Now I had to go fix things with Sophie. Again. Ugh, I'm so bad at this.