Chapter 15-Keefe

"Sophie no." I said. I knew there was no choice but still, I just got Sophie and I don't want to loose her.

"What choice do we have?" She told me.

"We can find another way to get Alden back." I said back.

"Like what? There's not really much. I'm so tired of the Neverseen! They ruin everything! I just wanted to be a normal teenage girl! But nooooo. And Fitz just keeps blaming me! I just want to be friends with everyone." She confessed. I wrapped my arms around her.

"I know, but you know that we can't quit now. You're the amazing Foss-Boss, and you WILL find a way to get Alden back, WITHOUT giving yourself to the Neverseen, and my crazy lunatic mother." I said, tightening my hug. She smiled. A sad smile, but still a smile. 

"Ok. I'm sorry. It's all this stress and with Fitz and then there was all that with Tam, and with Oralie and-"

"Wait what happened with Oralie?" I asked. It was probably classified.

"I-I don't know if I can tell you....I'm sorry. I was going to ask, but it totally slipped my mind. Anyways, we have to focus now. What if we get Wylie and Tam to make an illusion? Like make it look like we are there when really we hide and then we attack. it could work. We don't have long and someone has to call Mr. Forkle too." She was talking really fast. I slipped off her gloves and sent a breeze through her mind. She closed her eyes for a second, looking at peace. When she opened them she took a deep breath. 

"Ok. Listen, you call Forkle, then we can gather everyone in the living room. We can get Biana to tell Fitz so he doesn't explode again. One step at a time okay?" Sophie took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay." She agreed pulling out her imparter.  She hailed Forkle and told him to meet at Everglen. When she was done we went to where everyone was sitting, near where we had found Della. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

"Mr. Forkle is on his way." Sophie said, not looking at anyone. We all walked to the living room quietly to wait. 

"Biana, do you mind getting Fitz?" Sophie asked. Biana just nodded and rushed off with Dex to go get Fitz. There was tension and awkwardness in the air. Nobody spoke until Mr. Forkle arrived. I just handed him the note. His eyes got wider as he read it. Biana, Dex and Fitz had joined right as Forkle had arrived.

"Ok. I assume one of you has thought of some sort of plan, and taking that Sophie and Keefe hailed me, I assume that was them?" He questioned, looking at us for confirmation. I nodded and I think Sophie was transmitting it to him. He nodded.

"Ahhhh. That sounds a lot easier then it is Mrs. Foster. We must first get someone who knows how to do it to guide them, and we don't have anyone. Also, Mr. Vacker, I understand where you're coming from, but you must not act out towards your closest friends or you will find yourself deeply hurt in the end. If you would like to get your father back, I'm going to need all of you to cooperate." Fitz turned away as soon as Mr. Forkle acknowledged him.

"Okay." We all agreed. 

"Great. Everyone, someone will come to each of your houses to conjure your things to our new hideout. I will leap you all there as soon as you have packed your things and discussed with your families." With that, he leapt away.

                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to this new hideout, Forkle told us to each pick a few roommates, since there was only 2 rooms. I was apparently bunking with Sophie, Dex and Biana. Linh, Wylie, Tam and Fitz were bunking. Marella had decided that she would go home to stay with her mom. We all split into our rooms. There were 2 massive beds inside. there was also a half wall in between the 2 sides of the room. Sophie and Biana took the right half and Dex and I took the left. All of our stuff was already in the room when we arrived. I went into the washroom on the boys side of the room and changed into my pj's, that just so happened to be ones that Elwin had bought me while I was in that week long coma from my mom. The had T-rex's all over them and it was a fluffy onesie. Dex snorted when he saw me.

"What? You're jealous of my fabulous pj's?" I asked him jokingly.

"Ha! As if!" He said laughing. When the girls came in to see what was going on, they just started laughing. Of course they got normal pj's. Soon enough, the others heard all the noise and came in to see what was happening. 

"What the heck is goin-" Tam just burst out laughing mid- sentence when he saw me. I even got him laughing! Soon enough we were all doubled over laughing except Fitz who decided to barge in at that moment.  

"WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE SO FUNNY, THAT ALL OF YOU ARE LAUGHING WHILE MY DAD COULD BE IN DANGER!" He shouted startling us all. We all stopped laughing immediately. Fitz looked at me disgusted. 

"THIS! THIS IS WHAT ALL OF YOU ARE ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING ABOUT?!" He stormed off leaving us all in shock. The people who were sharing a room with Fitz decided to stay in our room tonight, so we made what Sophie called a fort in the middle of the room, and Forkle brought these other things called sleeping bags. There was an extra one for Fitz. Sophie just sat there staring at it, while the rest of us were all talking. She got up and left the room. I got up to follow. Before I reached the door, she transmitted to me.

Don't follow.