31.

kerrin | keri.

I was chewing on a cherry airhead while walking to the front door.

It just rang and I knew it was Amir. Today is the day he will be having dinner with us.

"Hey love." Amir smiled, opening up his arms as he gave me a hug.

"Hi, boo!" I hugged him back.

"Wow, your place is very nice." Amir nodded, looking around as I closed the door.

"Thanks. My mom is still getting ready, you can take a seat on the couch or come to my room?" I asked.

"I should sit out here, I don't want your moms think we doing something." Amir laughed, plopping down on the couch.

I shook my head and chuckled as I walk in, sitting down next to him.

"Oh Lord Jesus, y'all both getting extra plates? You two most definitely deserve each other." My mom pointed as the two of us laughed.

"Our apologies, mama O, just the food is too good." Amir apologized before I cut him off.

"And we can't help to get more and more." I smiled, Amir playfully nudging me in my arm as I ate some string beans.

I'm glad this dinner went well like I expect. As Amir tells my mom about him, she begins to love him.

"Well, I'm so glad y'all enjoyed this dinner, but I'm about to go rest since I am already full. You two clean after you're finished, love you son." My mom gave Amir a kiss on his forehead and smiled at me before turning away to walk to her bedroom.

"Your mama mad cool." Amir smiled at me, nodding as he took a sip of his drink.

"Yeah, I told her she is going to love you like I do." I laughed and took a bite of pot roast.

Amir chuckled and we continue to eat also talk.

"Thank you again for inviting me." Amir smirked, pulling me in for a hug.

"You're so welcome and I gave you three pieces of sock it to me cake. For your mom and your bro." I smiled, letting him know.

"I know he is going to be happy when I give him this. He won't eat anything our mom cooks anymore." Amir said.

I shook my head. "I see you tomorrow. Night, love." He gave me a kiss on the lips as I giggled and wave bye, watching him walk to his car.

I closed the door and walk to my room. I was about to go to the bathroom when I saw my phone ringing.

It was coming from Bianca. I left my phone in here while charging, my mom won't tolerate that at the dinner table.

I took the phone off the cord and answered as I walk into the bathroom.

"Hey Bibi." I greeted.

"Hi Keri Jeri." She laughed, calling me the nickname her boo gave me.

"How was dinner?" She asked.

"It was wonderful. My mom really likes him." I cheesed, turning on the sink as I begin to wash my hands. I place my phone on the counter and had it on the speaker.

"Aww, that's great, sis."

"Yep, I'm about to take you guys plate over or y'all already ate?" I asked, exiting out of my bathroom and bedroom.

"My parents ain't home yet but Quinton said he is going to bring me some chicken. You still can bring it over though." She told me as I picked up the bags, walking to the door.

"Ok, I'm on my way over there."

"I see you walking across the street." Bianca laughed.

I smiled as I spot her looking out of her living room window.

I laughed as we both hung up and she opened the door.

"You know I have to stay down here when I'm home alone. I be getting scared." Bianca explained as I hand her the bag of food.

"Mhm, you did that the last time you were at my house. Ashley told me she drove pass and thought you were an old lady." I laughed.

"She is so funny, I love her. What did your mom make?"
Bianca asked as she peep in the bag.

"Pot roast, macaroni, string beans, and cornbread. She also made sock it to me cake for dessert." I answered.

"Ooh, my dad is going to love this. That's his favorite." Bianca smiled.

"Yep, I'm about to go back inside and lay down. Tell your boo thang I said what's up." I gave her a hug as she nod.

"I will, K. Goodnight and tell mommy I said I love her."

this chapter is so plain and garbage.

I'm sorry if you guys were expecting something good. 😭