28.

bianca | bibi.

"Bianca?" My dad called my name as he opens my bedroom door.

I was sitting on my bed, folding clothes that were finished drying. I did some laundry after homework.

"Hi, dad!" I greeted with a smile, putting down my my crop top that had a turtleneck and was burgundy colored.

"Hey babygirl, you doing laundry?" He asked, stuffing his hands into his pockets as he watch.

My dad usually sees me reading a magazine or playing around with my hair and makeup. It's a first time to him but, I do other things.

"Mhm. What's up?" I asked, picking up the first pile of clothes as I got up and walk to my purple colored dresser. Pulling out the first drawl, I begin to place each clothing inside.

"Nothing, just checking up on my Babygirl. Your mama taking a nap." My father answered.

I chuckled. "You need someone to talk to?"

"Nah, that's all. Is your boyfriend coming over today?" He asked while I walk back over to my bed to get another pile of my clothes.

"Yeah, he told me once he finished handling his business that he would come over." I explained.

"He's a really good kid, Bianca. I know it's too early for me to call him my son in law." My father chuckled as I almost drop my clothes when he said that.

I shook my head and giggled.
"Yeah. That's way too early."

"Alright, babygirl. That's all I wanted. Love you." My father smiled.

"I love you more." I smiled back. I stopped what I was doing to walk over to my father, giving him a big hug.

He kissed my forehead and waves bye as he closes my door.

Walking back to my dresser, I proceed to put up the rest of my second pile before doing the same to others.

Once that was finished, I laid on my bed and scroll down Instagram.

I came across Keri's latest post. It was a picture of Amir sleeping on her chest and it captions. "He so cute. 😂💕"

I laughed at the photo before double tapping then leaving a comment. I was still happy for my best friend. She's been looking for love the longest and she finally get what she got.

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door.

"Enter, please." I signaled as Quinton opens the door. I look up from my phone and smirk at him then my eyes went down to the cheesecake factory bag.

I instantly sat up. For me?

"Hey baby, look what I got for us." Quinton cheesed, taking a seat next to me as he opens the bag and pull out a strawberry cheesecake.

I haven't had one in a minute and I'm so excited that I am having one now. This is one of my favorite desserts.

"But you ain't going to eat once you finish your food, lady." He smirked, laughing afterwards.

I gave him a stale face. "Why you got me happy like that?" I asked before laughing, grabbing the black container that had a clear lid.

"I'm sorry, boo." He kissed my cheek and open up his food.

I opened up mines. He got me a burger which look really good.

"That's a bacon bacon cheeseburger, I know you are a fan of those." Quinton looks at my food then me.

I nodded with a smirk on my face. I love bacon cheeseburgers, they are like everything to me. This is my first time trying and I don't know if I'm going to like it once I take a bite.

"Let's pray before we destroy." I told him, causing both of us to chuckle.

We held each other hands and close our eyes as we pray over our food.

Afterwards, me and him begin to eat.

"How's Tamiya doing?" Quinton asked, chewing on his burger.

"She's doing well. Keri talked to her in the nurse's office and she told her aunt about what happened. Reginald about to get expelled." I answered, shaking my head.

I'm glad Tamiya did the right thing. Cause if she didn't, he would continue to beat her until she is dead.

"That's good to know, I wish they could expel his friend too. That nigga be doing the most like he's big and bad shit." Quinton adds, referring to Reginald's friend.

He was in my history class and would get in trouble for random outbursts.

One time, I remember he tried to flirt with me but it didn't work cause he was too cheesy.

I laughed at the thought while munching on a French fry.

"What you laughing at, gorgeous?" Quinton smiled, looking at me.

"It's the thought of Brian trying to flirt with me. Not only does he think he all that but, he also thinks he a mack too." I bursted into laughter and shook my head.

"More like wack, I wish I was there to rock his shit." Quinton chuckled, closing up his container once he was finished.

"No, no, I don't want my pooh to get suspended." I pinch his cheek as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"I can't fight to protect what's mines?" He asked, pulling me by my waist as he stare into my eyes.

I giggled.

"Well.." I dragged before pushes me back into the bed unexpectedly.

I laughed and he got on top of me as he attack me with kisses.

"Aww, Q!" I said in between my laughter, moving my head all over to block his kisses.

He stops and look at me with that beautiful smile of his.
"You're so precious to me, Bianca. I don't want to lose you."

"You're not cause I'm going to stay right here forever." I assured.

He nodded and lean back down to give me a passionate kiss.

Aww! A cute ass ending.

We are here for it!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter though!

Excuse any mistakes. ❤

Lots of love, beauties.

Deanna/Dee.