7.

kerrin | keri.

Bianca and Keri entered music class.
There were some students sitting on their desk, conversing with each other as rap music played from the teacher's HP laptop.

"Ms. Noel about to have a fit. They know how she is when they mess with her laptop." Keri told Bianca, shaking her head as she made her way to the desk that's at the front.

Bianca took a seat by the computers since she wasn't assigned one yet.

Keri look at her and wave her hand, gesturing to sit next to her.
"No one's sitting here."

Bianca got up and took a seat next to her.

Keri laid her head on the desk as her eyes moved around the room. She always admired the posters of black musicians. From Anita Baker to Curtis Mayfield. Ms. Noel most definitely have an amazing taste.

Keri slowly closed her eyes but open them back up when Ashley entered the classroom.

"Aye, look who's at this school?! What's up, B?" Ashley happily greeted, giving Bianca a hug.

Keri lifted her head up and Dominique was standing in front of her desk. She was watching the two converse before her eyes averted to Keri.

"What's going on, Riri?" Dominique smiled.

"Hey, Niq-Niq." Keri smiled back.

Dominique and Keri knew each other through Ashley. She will always be seen hanging around her since the two are the closest.

"Oh, I'm glad you're awake. Cause I was about to jack you up." Ashley threatened, laughing as she took her seat behind Bianca.

"Girl, you ain't gon do squat." Keri waved her off.

"Alright. Bet. If I catch you doze off again." Ashley pointed at her, letting her know she got her eyes on in case she slips up.

Bianca laugh at the two.

"Don't be laughing at her. She be thinking she somebody's mama and shit." Keri roll her eyes, sitting back in her desk.

"I'm sorry, just y'all friendship is so cute." Bianca gushed.

The bell rings and the students got back in their seats as Ms. Noel entered the classroom, closing the door behind her.

She took a sip of her drink inside her usual mug before sitting at her desk.

"Morning, all." Ms. Noel greeted.

"Morning." They greeted back.

"I see we have a new student. Queen, may you please stand up and introduce yourself to the class." Keri smiled and look at Bianca as she stood up, looking around.

"Hi, my name is Bianca Perry." She greeted.

"I could have sworn her name is Heather. She looks white." One of the students spoke as some of the class snickered.