24.0

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

*

With her back against the wall tears rolled down iccylin eyes thinking how did she get here.She just knew her whole life would be ruined after this there was no turning around.She blamed herself for letting him do this to her.

She believed that it was his fought that she was in jail she was angry and wanted to express her feelings so bad but she knew if she did that would be worse for her.Even if she could express them she couldn't physically express them on him.

She couldn't wait until she got out the prison she was in it was going to be hell,thinking back on that day she could feel her cheeks turn red from anger.

TWO WEEKS AGO

THE DAY OF THE TRADE

*

Iccylin walked behind kentrell to the all black van that everyone was getting in to go to a warehouse for the big trade they had going on an a hour,she had an uneasy feeling about everything right now.She has no clue what it was and why she had to be apart of this trade.

Once everyone was in the van the driver took off down the street the ware house was only 45 minutes away but they got there u see that time because kentrell made the driver go faster so they wouldn't be late.

Pulling up in front of the warehouse everyone exit the van Iccylin wasn't the only one with that uneasy feeling too 3three felt nauseous and wanted back out like a bitch but he always had his brother back so wasn't no turning back now.

Looking around checking her surroundings Iccylin peeped a car just not that far ducked off behind some trees that stood behind the warehouse.

That uneasy feeling grew in her stomach and she begin to drag her feet,the closer they got the more her and 3three felt like they were going to be sick.

Both thought about turning back around and going to the car but was too late when they got to the front of the warehouse.

Joe kicked the hard metal door loud enough for the people inside to hear.

It was weird to Iccylin that no one every spoke when they were on a mission she guess they had their heads in the game right away.

"Who is it.?"A deep heavy voice could be heard on the other side of the door,chills ran down her spine as she made a fist with her hand to keep her calm.