PART 2 00

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

2 months LATER PRESENT,

PRISON LOCATED:SANDERS ESTES UNIT
*

Iccylin sat at the table in the room where the cafeteria was located,with her eyes glued to the tray of 'food' that was in front of her.On her tray were watery mashed potatoes,brown soup,One slice of bread and to top it off with a piece of square shaped cake that tasted of cardboard.

Iccylin was grossed out this prison food was way worse then the food she had a the last prison,in fact this prison was gross the floors were concrete hard and nasty,the smell of blood lingered throughout the prison and to make it even worse the prisoners were not nice.

Big women who were looking for fresh meat or any meat they could get their hands on,they were looking for anyone to be their next victim were walking around and Iccylin didn't want to be one when it came to them picking,So she just decided to try to stay to herself.She buried her head in her tray like it was the most important thing in the room hoping to not draw attention.

Of course that didn't work out well enough because someone walked up to Iccylin table slamming her hand down,drawing attention to the side of the room.

"Looks like we got some fresh new meat GIRLS.!"Red chuckled with a smirk on her face,she was hungry for fresh meat and she liked the way Iccylin dark skin looked soft and smooth,in a dark twisted way it made her want to peel her skin off and wear it herself.In realty she felt that Iccylin looked better than her and wanted to hurt her for that.

Iccylin head slowly peered up hearing the loud voice in her hear,a few sinister chuckles were heard throughout the room and Iccylin could feel eyes piercings all over her body like the whole room was watching her.

They were.

Iccylin got that uneasy feeling in her stomach she used to get when she got into fights back when she was in prison,those fights were not pretty.Iccylin didn't want to fight because one she was still healing from her shot wound and she knew that the judge could possible give her more jail time then she needed.

She said nothing although she wanted to bash the girl head in on the table because she was all in her personal space.

"Lil stupid bitch I should fuck you up right now just cause you think you better then everybody in here.!"Getting spit on Iccylin face red chuckled at the look on most of the girls faces.

Some of them were stank faces because they couldn't believe she spat in the girl face,some nonchalant because they didn't care or they wanted to see a fight and some with mugs because they wanted somebody to finally beat reds ass.No one was dumb enough to step up to red tho she had the 'Iron fist' out of all the prisoners,what she says go or you would have to go.

"I'm not  going be too many of yo bitches."Iccylin calmly said picking at her food with her hands,the jail didn't give an forks or spoon out only because they were weapons to the inmates.

Red chuckled deeply taking her hand into her pants she pulled out what looked like a tooth brush she made out of a shank.

Seeing her movements Iccylin picked up her steal hard tray and whacked it in bed refs head repeatedly,Cheers went around the room at the scene of the fight they were happy they finally could see some actions.Others like Bre,big Beth and Samantha ran into the fight to try to help Red,but that was cut short when guns started to bust.

The inmates started to drop to the floor hearing the shots only because they didn't want to be shot,the guards were now coming through the door with big guns in their hands pointing them at the inmates.

"GET THE FUCK IN THE GROUND.!"An officer yelled coming full speed towards Iccylin and red.

This was the normal routine when a fight broke out in the prison,they want to get them scared they wanted the inmates to think they would shot them of course they could shoot but they only use it to get them on the ground quicker.

Not caring that the guards were coming speed at her Iccylin dug her teeth into the neck of Red's drawing blood from it,Red screamed out in pain feeling aches all over her body.Iccylin was manhandled to the ground and handcuffed taking out of the cafeteria.They held already pulled Red out the room.

"BACK TO YOUR ROOMS.!"The inmates all got up scattering to their rooms with them being locked behind them,they now could not come out for the rest of the day.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME.STUPID DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.!"Iccylin screamed to the top of her lungs as the officers dragged her down the nasty dirty floor,it was hard for them to restrain her so it was about five of them dragging her down the halls.

They didn't think someone so small could be so strong but they were wrong.

"AYEEE"

"BRING THAT BITCH HEAR"

"CHOCOLATE"

"AYEEE"

"BRING HER ROUND HERE"

Iccylin could hear the dude inmates screaming and she knew where she was been taking,fear washed over her body."NO IM SORRY PUT ME DOWN."She yelled at the top of her lungs as the guards sat her in the chair.She tried her best to get up but they held her down and injected her with the needle.

Her vision became blurry and she could feel her body heating up and not like the time when she broke out the cage,this feeling made her head pound and she felt stuck,she wanted to yell but it was like couldn't.She was mute.

The officer's tied her hands down to the arms of the wooden chair that was used for inmates that were not under control they also strapped the black belt piece around her head so when the meds in her rare off she wouldn't be able to move.Her head was slightly crook to the side and her breathing was not at a normal pace.

The guards rolled the chair into the the tight little room,that was dirty and stank before leaving and shut the hard metal door behind them.

This was just the start....

*

I BET YALL THOUGHT I FORGOT ABOUT YALL SIKE NAWL🤪I COULD NEVER YALL THE REASONS TO WHY I LIKE TO WRITE

BUT ANYWAYS I NEED YALL FEED BACK

ICCYLIN JUST BEAT TF OUTTA RED

BE PREPARED CAUSE THATS NOT HER LAST FIGHT😉

I KIND OF WANT TO WALK YALL THROUGHOUT HER TIME IN PRISON CAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE THE STORY SOME SPICE

BUT STAY TUNE ITS MORE TO IT

COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE

Kidnapped Stripperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें