20.0

KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

*

Walking into the house kentrell eyes widened at the scene in front of him."WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.!"He yelled at the top of his lungs with his thick accent.

Finally being able to pull them apart 3three took Iccylin to the other side of the room while the others help joe up.

"STUPID ASS NIGGA RUN UP.!"Iccylin yelled from the other side of the room,she had a busted lip that wasn't as bad as joe's.

She had really fucked him up that a teach his ass not to test her no more.

"Man yb he said some slick shit so she held him."3three explain with a tight grip on Iccylin small body frame.Yb chuckled shaking his head at what he just seen.

"Take her to ha room."He mumbled walking all the way into the front room.Now he was too calm for Iccylin and she didn't like that at all,3three took her to her room making sure that her lip wasn't bad before going back to the front.

"So what you say."He asked joe who was now cleaning his face in the bathroom mirror.It had been an hour since the fight and kentrell still didn't know what he said to get Iccylin that bad he knew it couldn't have been anything good cause joe face was really fucked up.

"Man I told her ass go back upstairs and pray to her dead ass daddy."Joe laughed with no remorse but stop once he realized that top wasn't laughing.Joe was kentrell day one but he didn't have a problem putting his ass in his place.

"You a real bitch for that joe if I hear you say some foul shit like that agin I'm gone have to handle you."And with that kentrell made his way towards Iccylin room.

Why the fuck he taking up for that bitch! Joe thought shaking his head in the mirror at his brother

Walking into Iccylin room he looked around the room not seeing her so he walked into the bathroom she had in her room,He pushed the door open and there she was standing in the mirror cleaning her busted lips.

Their eyes connected in the mirror and she rolled her eyes going back to her cleaning her lip not even caring if he seen her or not.He chuckled at her boldness,but didn't say anything because he thought she looked sexy mad.

He wrapped his arms around her waist from the back and buried his head in her neck.She uncontrollably tried to push his face out her neck,she didn't wanna be around him.

"Why you tripping.?"He asked her with a frown on his face.

"Why you hoeing.?"

(Arthurs note:Oops sis said let's get right to business👏🏾

He scrunched his face up with his mood suddenly changing."What'cha mean.?"He asked making her chuckle.

"I'm not trying be yo fuck buddy."She exclaimed with sick a bold attitude,he wanted to know where all that damn bold ness was coming from.

"Say slime when you get cut like that...?You talking like we got a problem or sum.?"He asked with his eyes squinted and his accent coming off his tongue.

"We do got a problem I'm not fucking with how we had sex and the next day you fucking with some other bitch you got me fucked up."She rolled her eyes walking into her room with him following behind her.

"Man I'm not even fucking with these other bitches you the one I really want."

He thought to himself why was he explaining something like that to her when she wasn't even his girl,he didn't like his own actions but he couldn't help his self.

Meanwhile Iccylin rolled her eyes at his foolish words and chuckle.

"I know you lying but I shouldn't really care and I don't do you can see your way back to yo room."She climbed into her bed and under the covers,feeling defeated kentrell rolled his eyes and made his way out the room he had work to do any way.

Although he was extremely shitty about how she just treated him....

*
NOT PROOF READ

AHHH ITS 5 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THE SECOND PART

DO YALL WANT TWO MORE TODAY AND THEN THE REST TOMORROW?

OR YALL WANT ME TO STRETCH THEM?

I BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE NEXT CHAPTERS AND IN MY HEAD THEY GONE BE GOOD AS FUCK😏

BUT ANYWAYS HOW YALL THOUGHT KENTRELL WAS GOING TO REACT?

ICCYLIN GOT BOLD BOLD WHEN TONIGHT🤪👏🏾

DON'T WORRY ALL THOSE BEATINGS GOING BE WORTH IT WHEN YALL SEE THE NEW SIDE OF ICCYLIN😜

KENTRELL IN THIS BITCH JUST CHECKING NIGGAS LIKE HE ANIT THE BANK🤣

IM GOING BE CHANGING CHARACTER REALL SOON

STAY FUCKING TUNE IT GETS BETTER

COMMENT,VOTE AND SHARE