PART 3 06

MISTY                      September 1, 2021

MISTY
                      September 1, 2021

"So repeat what I just said."Iccylin fixed the hairs on Misty head as they stood in the bathroom of the hotel they were staying at for the weekend.

"Knock on the door,ask for kentrell,if not there get her to let me in and get some type of information."Misty recited back to Iccylin."I think she's ready."Chance voiced his opinion while standing in the door way of the bathroom along with Cleo nodding in agreement.

"Okay."Iccylin nodded."Do.Not.Fuck.This.Up!"She sternly said staring Misty in the eyes.Misty nodded before arching her eyebrows."What are y'all going to be doing while I'm doing this?"

"Don't worry we will be doing something very productive."Iccylin answered her question leading everyone out the bathroom and then the room.

"Iccylin answered her question leading everyone out the bathroom and then the room

                           KENTRELL

"Why yo eyes so dark in this picture?"Jania asked kentrell as they both sat in his Maybach riding through the dark city with bright lights.He glanced over at the picture that Jania was showing him.Green jacket and black pants he wore in the picture,with a watch.He shrugged his shoulders focusing his attention back on the road.

"I didn't call you to talk about a picture."He sternly spoke to jania,who rolled her eyes and locked her phone by pressing the power button.Once kentrell heard the click he knew he had her undivided attention.

"So why did you call me I'm ready to go pick up my son."She referred to Kacey her one and only son.He was currently at kentrells mama house along with his other kids."Who you been hanging out with?"

"What you mean who I been hanging out with?"

"Answer the question Jania."He called her by her government to give her the hint he wasn't about to play with her.She swallowed the lump in her throat before looking out the window growing nervous.Kentrell could see her movement from out the side of his eye and chuckled.