8.0

Sitting up slowly,I looked around the small room with a nice size bed,A small dresser and no window

I started to panic as I remember the event that happen not to long ago.My body begin to heat up and I started to feel light headed and me crying wasn't making it any better.

I touched the back of my head which was hurting really bad.

Must had been from when the car hit me I thought to myself

Who the fuck was in that car anyway?I ran over to the door in full panic mode banging while screaming on the door.

"LET ME OUT."I screamed but it was like no one seemed to hear me.

"I JUST WANNA GO HOME PLEASE."I Yelled banging and scream for what it felt like hours until I realized no one would come to help me.

Of course no one would come I'm out in the MIDDLE OF NO FUCKING WHERE.

Where was this crazy person that came out of me not to long ago I wanna feel that again,I wanna go home knowing I put up a fight against the niggas that kidnapped me.

I didn't know what was going on my head was pounding,my stomach was growling and I felt like I was finna die.I really need to get out of here.

I made my way over to the bed giving up hope for everything,there's no way I'm getting outta here.

I soon felt my eyes slowly start to become heavy and not even 15 minutes later I was sleep.

                     2HOURS LATER

My eyes slowly started to open once I felt someone shake me violently.

"Mississippi.Mississippi wake up."I heard someone say in my ear so I started swinging and screaming.All my hits connected with the persons head as they screamed.

"AHH ITS ME CALM DOWN DAMN."The what sounded like a man screamed with me.

I didn't stop swinging until I felt myself being snatched off the bed and was braced in some one strong grip.

When I finally got to the see faces I noticed that it was the guys from early.

"Damn that bitch crazy."The guy with the long head and little glasses said as he held his left eye.

"That's what the fuck you get calling mfs Mississippi and talking in they ear I done told yo ass to stop doing dumb shit like that."Another one said but this guy was black as hell with some Chinese eyes.

The two both started arguing until the one that had me in his grip yelled.

"Both of y'all shit the FUCK up."The guy yelled causing me to jump and the other guys to become silent while looking at him like he was crazy.