PART 3 05

ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

            ICCYLIN MARIE HOBBS

"How"Iccylin asked Cleo who had whipped her phone out."Here look."She flipped her phone to show iccylin what was on the screen.

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, known professionally as YoungBoy Never Broke Again, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter

"Kentrell DeSean Gaulden, known professionally as YoungBoy Never Broke Again, is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter. Between 2015 and 2017, Gaulden released six independent mixtapes, and steadily garnered a cult following through his work. In late 2017, Gaulden was signed to Atlantic Record."

Can't believe he actually did it -PURE

"Ohhh youngboy did all that to you."Misty looked at Iccylin with wide eyes."You know him?"Iccylin asked Misty while raising one eyebrow.

"No I mean I met him once but then he really did all that!"

"Yes he's a scum bag....I can't believe you all knew him and didn't even say anything."

"Uhm may we remind you that we just found out that you were out for revenge from a rapper."Chance looked at Iccylin like she had three heads."I mean he slammed his baby mama in the hallway of a hotel,I'm not surprised he did that to you at all."Misty said shrugging her shoulders.

"Wait didn't you say you met him once?"Iccylin looked at Misty with squinting eyes.

"Yea what's that gotta do with anything."

"I have a plan."Iccylin gave Misty her devious smirked she used when she was scheming.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

The room was all red and it seemed like I couldn't get anywhere,I couldn't stand or walk just crawl.I couldn't talk at all and I was starting to freak out and wonder if I was dreaming.

It seem like I was on top of all glass I could see the other side of the glass was also all red,I begin to bang on the glass and out of nowhere.....

I let out a loud piercing scream and suddenly fell like I was 40ft in air.

Iccylin jumped up out of her sleep with sweat all over her body,she was slightly shaking and was still having visions on Yb knocking on the glass tryin to get to her.

She looked around the room and realized that all of them had fell asleep in the living room.Iccylin held her hand up to block her face from the sun that beamed in through the windows.She groaned and stood up still feeling high and slightly drunk from last night.

She notice that only Chance and Misty were in the front room and her eyes wide once she didn't see Cleo,she power walked out of the front and was about to go pass the kitchen but stopped when she seen a body on top of the island with chips everywhere.She smirked and started laughing."We must of been fucked up."

She went up to her room and started doing her morning routine,she barely had clothes so she knew she had to go clothes shopping with the rest of the group.
*
*
*
*
*

      KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN

"Fuck."Yb threw his head back with a slight groan escaping his mouth.Yaya bopped her head up and down covering almost all of yb's shaft,she used her hands for the part she couldn't suck on and that was okay with him.

You could hear the noises bouncing off the walls that was being caused by Iyanna.She looked up at yb at the same time he looked down at her and they made eye contact but not for long because Yb head went back again along with his eyes shutting.He begin to twitch while still in Iyannas mouth.

"I'm finna cum."Another groan escaped his lips.With that being said Yaya removed him from her mouth and started sucking his sack while using her hand for his shaft.Her head came up and she gave him a hard suck up his shaft and sucked on the tip of his shaft.Without warning he let himself go in her mouth,while he was letting go Yaya decided to take him in her mouth letting his cum hit the back of her throat and it automatically went down.

Yaya smirked and walked off to go get him a towel so he could clean himself off,she gave him the yellow towel before walking back into the hotel bathroom to brush her teeth.

When she came out Yb was laid across the bed smoking a blunt."You sure your girlfriend okay with you staying here late?"She jokingly flopped on the bed next to him reaching for the blunt but he didn't pass it to her so she put her hand down."Fuck up."Yaya laughed and leaned in to kiss yb,but he moved his head and she smacked her lips.

"Childish as fuck."

"Why would I kiss you and you just got done sucking dick."He laughed in her face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's so mean of him😭

Do you think it's childish for your man to not kiss you after giving him head?

To me I think it's childish.I want a kiss after I'm done giving you head😒 cause it's gone turn me on even more 😏I might get even freakier withcha😛

I won't be posting for a couple of hours