Bruce's Actions Chapter 22

The night streets of Gotham are a place where violence flourished, and gangs were bountiful. No one was sure exactly how many gangs that were on the streets; it seemed that every block was somebody's turf. Even police officers new to travel with caution, however, if you're looking for gangs, this is the best time to search.

Barry: All right, so how do we go about doing this?

There was a pause

Arthur: Oh yeah ... This is kinda ... what Bruce does

Hal: Well Wayne Brain is not here right now, and we don't need a plan

Diana: Hal's right. Somewhat, Bruce isn't here, but we do need a plan, A moment "Hail Athena."

Diana got a blue glow around her as she concentrated. Barry and Arthur also started thinking while Hal tried to.

Diana: Alright, I got something

Barry: A plan?

Diana: More like a strategy but yes

It was indeed more a Strategy than a plan that they put into effect around Gotham, and many a gang member the next day would recount the same story.

"Well, we were all just minding our own business before everyone thought they saw red streaks and yellow sparks circling around us, then the entire area lit up with green lights. After that, this muscular boy and muscular girl beat the crap out of everybody. Whoever was still conscious after around 5 minutes would get some yellow rope around their neck and asked, Did you attack Bruce Wayne?"

This, of course, was the work of the Just Us Gang, unfortunately there was one thing Diana's strategy didn't factor in, stronger people. Which was why they were now currently running from machine-gun fire and magic blasts.

"Couple of punk meta-kids think they can just break down doors and cause trouble!" shouted a random Gang Member as her crew continued firing laser bullets from weapons and throw magic blasts around.

Hal stopped flying away and let the others race past him before putting up a green construct brick wall that blocked the blasts and disrupted the gang members' vision. This was enough to let Diana, Arthur, and Barry make their way up a fire escape to a nearby rooftop. Hal then had his construct move slightly down the alleyway and around the corner. At the same time, he bent the light around himself, becoming invisible. Sure, enough, the pursuing gang members followed the construct around the corner, and with the current threat now out of the way, the Just Us Gang all breathed a sigh of relief. Hal flew up to the nearby rooftop where his friends were all taking a knee and breathing heavily.

Hal: Can I go out on a limb here and assume that they don't have Bruce?

Diana: Indeed, that was the 13th gang we've asked (pause) this city is a mess.

Barry: it be faster if we could split up, but Diana has the only reliable lie detector.

Arthur: Sorry my heartbeat hearing isn't really effective on somebody during a fight

Barry: It's probably better that we're together, half of those gangs were way stronger than us. This is like one of those open-world RPGs games where certain enemy hordes are easy to take out, but others are way too high level for you to do, and you have to run away. Which by the way you three are getting good at..."

Hal: Barry Stop, You say run away it like it's a good thing

Diana: The four of us are strong, but we can't fight the whole world, we can't even fight the entire city

Hal: You wanna stop looking?

Arthur: No, but a break is in order

Diana, Hal, and Barry: Yeah