The End

(Bendys POV)

I was worried about Sammy. First he acted weird and then left crying for no reason. I couldn't find him anywhere. I decided to check with Norman to see if he knew where Sammy was.

I knocked on his door and I heard some glass drop. I heard the lock unclick and then saw Norman's "face" poke out from behind the door.

"What is it Bendy?"

"Have you seen Sammy? I'm worried about him..."

"No I figured he would be with you."

I sighed and walked away. I walked to my room and watched some old cartoons to distract myself.

He was fine.... Right?

(Norman's POV)

I quickly locked the door after Bendy had left. I felt bad lying to him but it was for his own good. I cleaned up the glass dish I dropped and remade some food for Sammy. I could tell he was going insane again.

Every time I checked on him he was getting worse and worse. The solitude driving him insane. There was writtings on the walls. Bloods on his hands. Tears dried onto his face. I hated seeing Sammy liked this. I wanted to go in there and comfort him, but I knew better.

-flashback-

"Come on Sammy! Before you dad wakes up!" I said.

"I'm coming I'm coming!"

He climbed out of his window and I caught him. We quickly ran to the woods far away from his abuseive father's house. We fell on the soft grass laughing and caught our breath.

After a while of starting at the stars I looked over at Sammy. He looked so peaceful.

"Hey Sammy...?"

"Yea what is it Norman?" He looked over at me confused.

"There's been something I've been meaning to tell you for awhile. But before I tell you, please promise not to hate me for it."

"Norman why would I hate you?"

"Just....please Sammy.."

"Alright. I promise ya big nerd."

"Well Sammy." I looked him in his beautiful sky blue eyes. "I love you Sammy.."

I hid my face as I blushed. I felt awkard by telling him. I figured he would hate me. I felt his soft hand touch my face and lift my chin up. He looked into my eyes and kissed me.

"Why would I hate someone who saved me?"

-end of flashback-

I sighed and sat down, my back against the door. I wished I could have Sammy back, but he loved Bendy. I supported Sammy. I loved Sammy still. I held my hands together. Maybe if they got out of the studio, they could get married like they had planned.

I got up and checked the slot. I saw Sammy in his "Joey Drew" state and sighed.

"What do you even want with Sammy drew?"

"I want what was meant to be mine Norman. Much like you. I know how much you long for Sammy back."

I sighed.

"He loves Bendy. I just want him to be happy."

"What a kind thing to say. I'm willing to make you a deal, Norman. You give me Henry, and I'll let him go."

"Why Henry?"

"Henry's my husband."

"Oh." I shut the mail slot. I went to go find Henry. I don't know what I was listening to the monster that was Joey Drew but I grabbed Henry who squeaked in surprise and dragged him behind me. Bendy tried to follow but I told him not to.

"Your being fucking shady flashlight! I'm coming with!"

I sighed. I didn't care anymore. I was ready to give up already. I threw Henry and Bendy into my apartment and pointed towards the back.

"He's in there."

(Bendys POV)

"Sammy?"

"Did you really think I was Sammy?"

"J..I.joey how?"

"It's quite simple. I possessed his stupid body. I have access to all of his memories, even the ones he's frogoten. Give me Henry and I'll leave."

"How can we trust you Drew?"

"Because I will take over Henry's body and leave this studio. Just give me Henry."

I glanced at Henry. He gave a shrug. Henry walked inside and I saw Joey's soul go into his body and leave the studio.

I heard the exit door close and I rushed over to Sammy. I hugged him and cried. I felt light on my back. It was Norman.

"Take good care of him for me."