Confession

It was a normal day in the studio. Everything was going as it usually was. The ink demon was stalking Henry. Alice was using ink creatures to make her “perfect”. The searchers were playing card games with the lost ones. Boris was eating bacon soup. Yet, no one knew where Sammy was. He wasn’t following Bendy around as usual, or making another shrine of Bendy. Sammy was planning something.

(Sammy's POV)

I was in my room, planning something I have for years. Today was the day I was going to do it. Today, I was going to tell my lord that I loved him. Even if it killed me. I grabbed my mask and my axe. You never know what the ink creatures in the studio would do.

I walked out of my room and locked my door. I preferred people to stay out of my room. I roamed around the studio until I saw the inky veins on the walls. I slowly crept up to my lord. He was tall, strong, and handsome. I blushed when he turned around in my direction. He sighed and looked at me.

What do you want Sammy?

“M..my lord I need to tell you something.”

Well what is it?

“M..my lord… thank you so much fo..for your time my lord.”

Didn’t I tell you not to do that? Just.. hurry up already.

“M...my… lord.” My face grew hot and my lord glared at me annoyed. “My… lord.. I have been waiting to tell you my lord…. I.. I… I love you my lord!” I blushed as he got closer to me. I froze as he leaned closer to me.

What the fuck is wrong with you Sammy?! Stay away from me you dumbass! I don’t want to be around you again!

He hit my face hard enough to make me collapse onto the ground. He stared at me angrily. He kicked me in the gut and glared at me.

“My…..my lord…. I’m.. sorry my lord…”

Just go away…

I ran back to my room crying. I slammed the door and collapsed onto my bed holding my gut. I started crying even more and couldn’t stop.

“Why…. my lord…. can’t you accept that I love you…”

Then everything went black.

(Bendys POV)

God Sammy is so annoying. He bugs me so much with the “my lord” shit he does. He definitely deserved what I did. No, he deserved more. He couldn’t leave me alone. I followed Sammy anyways without him knowing. He slammed his door and I stood outside listening in. He started… crying? Why would he be crying?

Then I heard it. I heard the words that brought guilt to what I had done.

“Why…. my lord…. can’t you accept that I love you…”

Sammy was annoying as all hell, yet something inside me told me to go inside and comfort him. I ignored that feeling and stormed off into my room. I read a book from Joeys library and eventually fell asleep.