Threats

(Sammy's POV)

I stretched, or well tried to, but something heavy was on top of me. I opened my eyes and blushed. It was my lord. My lord was asleep on me. I tried not to giggle because I was happy he was with me. After what seemed like a few hours (It was 5 minuets, Sammy is impatient as fuck) my lord stretched and smiled at me.

"Morning Sam Sam. How'd ya sleep?" He grinned at me.

"I..s..slept fine my lord!" I felt my face grow more warm. "H..how a..a.about you my..my lord?"

"I slept fine Sammy." He locked at my arm. After a minute I realized he was staring at my cuts I had made the previous night. He glared at the scars more and me made me nervous.

"Is..s..something wrong m.my lord?"

"Why did you do" he pointed at my arm "THAT?"

I gulped.

"I..I..I don't k..know m.m.m..my lord."

"I know better than that Sammy. Just.. don't do it again please."

"Y..y.yes my lord. I wo..won't do it again.." I stared at my arm. I made my lord disappointed. It felt worse than making him mad. I almost started crying, but I stopped myself.

"Sammy. Are you alright?" My lord seemed worried. I was about to tell him what was bothering me but I remembered the angel's words.

"As long as you don't tell the ink demon or anyone. Don't think I won't know if you do. I'm always watching.~"

It made me shiver. Bendy looked more worried but I just shook my head. I couldn't risk not seeing Bendy over the stupid angel. I tried to ignore it but I didn't realize I started to silently cry. I felt bendy pick me up and I was curled up in his arms.

"Shh Sammy it's OK. What's wrong Sammy? Is it something I did?"

"N..no..no it's not...I..I can't tell ..you." I said in between sobs. I started bawling my eyes out. Right in front of bendy. Bendy seemed even more worried.

"You can tell me Sammy. It's OK. Don't cry." He started to rub my back and I started to slowly calm down.

"I..I can't tell you... otherwise it'll make things worse.." I mumbled. He of course heard me and got curious. He kept rubbing my back and carrying me around.

(Bendy's POV)

Sammy was starting to worry me. First he cut himself. Then he says he can't tell me his problem when he obviously could. I grew suspicious every second, but Sammy had fallen asleep on top of me while I was carrying him. I took Sammy to his room and gave him his Bendy plushie. He hugged it in his sleep. Sammy was really cute when he was asleep. He was small, chunky, and his stutter around him was just adorable.

I think I've fallen in love with Sammy. My Sammy.

I won't let anyone take my Sammy away.

Besides, a demon always gets what he wants.~

(Alice's POV)

Oh. Poor Sammy was crying his eyes out. How cute. She watched the two "love birds" from the shadows. Bendy picked him up and took Sammy to his room. I watched from the shadows, making sure I wasn't noticeable from the ink demon. If I got noticed, I would get sent back to the ink.

I waited till Bendy walked away to do something. Probably looking for Henry. I silently snuck into Sammy's room and called for a searcher.

"He-ya buddy~" The ink creature shivered. "I need you to write something for me. So "He" doesn't know what I have said. Think you can do that?" The ink creature nodded. "Good.~" She whispered to the searcher on what to write and left. The ink creature wrote as he was told.

"My dearest Sammy, you almost messed up today dear. You see, we had a deal. The ink demon almost found out. Don't forget our deal darling. If he finds out, I'll have fun with you. I know what you're imagining. I will assure you, it's way worse than what you think.

~ Your secret admiring toon. 🖤"