The angels plan

(Alice's POV)

That wretched demon. He's not gonna get Sammy so easily. I called up the butcher gang as well as a few searchers.

"I have a task for you. If you fail, I will kill you. Easy enough to understand?" The ink creatures shock their heads in fear.

"Good. I need you to go to the ink demons lair. You're going to play the reel. Since it isn't Henry playing the reel I can use this as my advantage. Of course, you aren't going to play it until I tell you so. Well rather the ink demon himself. Do you understand so far?" They nodded again in agreement.

One of the ink creatures pipped in. "So how is this gonna work?'

I smacked the ink creature. "IF YOU WOULD BE PATIENT I'D TELL YOU!" I cleared my throat and started talking again about my plan.

"If you mess up, we will all die. I know you understand. I need you to play the reel after you hear the ink demon roar in anger. That way, Ill finally get sammy. HE WILL FINALLY BE MINE!" I chuckled uncontrollably scaring the ink creatures as they snuck off to the ink demons domain.

I grabbed an axe. I went to the music department and peered through a crack in the wall. He was RIGHT NEXT TO HIM! I knew the ink demon was a light sleeper. They always said he could hear every sound, every movement.

I grabbed a can of bacon soup, and threw it as far as I could. It went down the stairs. This would give me enough time. Surely enough he went to the sound and I snuck in. I quickly grabbed Sammy and covered his mouth from the screams. I ran down the hallway silently. Sammy kept hitting me until he lost energy. I heard the ink demon storm back to Sammys as if he was grumpy. The demon was hilarious.

I chained Sammy up, in a part of the studio that the ink demon didn't know.

"I hope you enjoyed this loop. It's about to reset. And you're going to be mine. This time for sure."

I chuckled. I started counting down, "10...9...8..." Surely enough. At zero the ink demon roared. After that, everything went black as it always did when the loop reset. Yet we always woke up in the same spot. Some of us, like myself, knew what happened. Others took a bit more to remember, like Bendy.

(Bendys POV)

My..god.. Someone reset the loop. My memories were a fog until I saw I was in Sammy's room. My memories came flooding back. Yet, I couldn't get to Sammy yet because I was a puddle of ink. I would have to turn on the ink machine... But how"? I grabbed a pen and wrote a letter.

"Dear Henry, It seems like a lifetime since we have worked on cartoons together. 30 years really slips by, doesn't it? If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop. There's something I need to show you. Your best pal, Joey Drew." (Yes I used the actual letter from the game)

I sent off the letter using the ink. I then went inside the ink machine room and waited. I just needed Henry to save Sammy. To get him back. Even if I had to use his soul to end this loop.

A few hours later, Henry came in. Turned on the ink machine and left. (I wanted to do da ship. I'm sorry)

I bellowed as my form regrew. This time I was a lot stronger than I was normally. I got up and stormed off. I knew exactly where Sammy was. And this time. No damm angel was gonna get in his way. This was his show, not hers.

*time skip*

(Sammys POV)

"Why good morning my little plaything.~"

I started to panic. What happened? Did the loop reset? Why was I tied up in a chair. Why was Alice here? Alice must've noticed my curiosity because she leaned in close into my face and spoke softly to me.

"Oh how cute. The demons play thing in confused. I'll answer your questions, but I'm gonna have my fun first. ~"

I started to panic and tried to scream. This wasn't right. I struggled in my chair but Alice pinned me down. She smacked me across the face.

"Shhhh. It'll be fine Samuel. You'll enjoy it.~ I just wanna hear you scream my name, begging for mercy."

She chuckled and sat on top of my lap. I kept panicking and tried kicking her, but my arms and legs were pinned to the chair. I started crying. I was gagged. No matter what, my lord couldn't save me. He couldn't set me free.

I noticed a searcher in the corner, I stared at him and quickly glanced at the door. He scurried off. I just hope he understood what I meant.

"Samuel stop resisting me. You know you want me.~" She chuckled.

I gulped. Hurry little ink buddy, please.....

(Bendys POV)

I saw a searcher walk up to me.

"Do you know where Sammy is?"

The ink creature nodded and pointed at a poster with Alice on it.

"What is she doing?!" I said in a panic.

The ink creature looked down at the door and started to draw. He drew the angel on top of someone.

"She's.....Trying to fuck Sammy?! I'm going down there now!"

The ink creature stopped me. He started writing. I looked down.

"She came prepared.."

"The angel...Gather the others."

The ink creature rushed off.

She thinks she owns the place. Can just boss me around. Well her time has come.

She must be uncrowned.