Was it Just a Dream?

He woke himself, breathing loudly as he sat, putting his back against the head of the bed.

"King Anthony!", Gisselle, one of his female knights, entered his chamber. "Are you alright, my king, or should I call a doctor?"

King Anthony breathed for one more time.

"I need Florenze", he weakly ordered.

Therefore, Gisselle searched around the castle for Florenze, one of King Anthony's personal guards or a jester with an expertise with dreams. She looked everywhere from the kitchen and his chamber as she walked around every hallways of the castle. She encountered Brandon, who was another personal guard of King Anthony.

"Have you seen Florenze?", Gisselle asked.

"No, I have not-why?", Brandon asked.

"The king demands his presence", she replied. "I have a theory: King Anthony dreamt a nightmare, so he needs Florenze to consult him"

"How did you know he could have dreamt a nightmare?"

"He woke himself, breathing loudly, then commanded me to get Florenze. I think those 2 facts are enough to tell me he had a nightmare", Gisselle explained.

"I'm sorry, Gisselle, for I have not seen a fellow guard yet. In fact, we rarely see one another unless King Anthony calls us around the table or for a stroll", Brandon replied. "All I can do is hope King Anthony will be alright"

"Thanks anyway", she left him.

Finally, Gisselle found him.

"There you are!", she exclaimed.

"Do you need my assistance, mate?", Florenze asked.

"The king demands your presence", Gisselle replied. "I think he had an awful nightmare"

Then, Florenze followed Gisselle to King Anthony's chamber.

"My king, Florenze is here", Gisselle reported, showing Florenze to King Anthony.

"Leave us", King Anthony commanded.

Gisselle bowed her head and left Florenze with the king.

"How should I serve you, your highness?", Florenze asked, sitting near King Anthony.

Then, King Anthony told him his dream.

"Dreams are very weird, my king as only someone like me can tell if they are just dreams or visions about the future. I can even tell if there is a symbolism in your dream", Florenze replied.

"Well, how about my dream?", Anthony asked.

"Your dream is one of those dreams, which is depending on your actions if you want it to maintain it as a dream or if you want it to happen", Florenze explained.

"I have made my decision: let my dream shall be a dream, for my heart calls for another woman: the farmer's daighter from Greenyolk Kingdom!", Anthony exclaimed.

"However, I must tell you this warning: it is sometimes not entirely on your actions but the sequence of events"