Part 19: The Paradise That Embodies Heaven (Pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

Jacob: *Banging on door* Bismarck! Bismarck!

A few seconds later, the door slowly started to open up and Bismarck was standing on the other side.

Jacob: Get your ass up those steps and go eat.

Bismarck: Commander?

Jacob: What?

Bismarck: Sorry, I was just sleeping.

Jacob: Why?

Bismarck: I've been doing research on Observer Zero...

Jacob: Wait! Why are you doing research on her?!

Bismarck: Before we came to the resort I approached her with an offer. I asked if she was okay with me preforming tests on her and she agreed.

Jacob: I see. Where is she?

Bismarck: She is sitting over there.

I stepped inside of the lab and saw Dreamweaver sitting on a table. I stood there for a few seconds before walking over to her.

Jacob: Dreamweaver.

Dreamweaver: Yes?

Jacob: Bismarck told me she asked you if you were okay with her preforming tests on you and you said yes. I just want you to know that you're a part of Azur Lane now so you could have told her no.

Dreamweaver: I know that, I just feel like I should help you out in any way I can.

Jacob: I appreciate that Dreamweaver, but you don't need to do this all alone.

Dreamweaver: What do you mean?

Bismarck: What are you talking about, Commander?

Jacob: Dreamweaver, I'm not going to let you go through this alone. From now on, I'll take part in the tests. Don't forget that I host a mental cube, if we can study on that and combine that information with the results we get from Dreamweaver...

Bismarck: It would be extremely beneficial to studying the Sirens and their technology.

Jacob: Exactly. As much as I want to avoid studying Dreamweaver, I can't lie and say that we can do it without her. But I won't let her go through it alone.

Bismarck: Then can we get to the tests tomorrow, Commander?

Jacob: Bismarck.

Bismarck: Yes, Commander?

Jacob: Remind me, why were you sleeping when I got here?

Bismarck: Because I was doing research all day, and...

Jacob: It's because of this damn research! You completely ignored what I said back at the ceremony! Tomorrow, you will not even spend so much as a nanosecond in this damn lab, you understand?! You will be on the beach with everyone else you got that?!

Bismarck: Commander...

Jacob: Shut it! Don't you understand that doing all of this research it messing with you?! I'm not saying that the research is bad, but too much of it without a break is bad for your health! Now get up those damn stairs and go eat!