32 // chaser

title: chaser
ship: changsung
disclaimer: sucks

"Changbin, come back!" Jisung yelled across the hall. He then stood up and ran after him.

"Why is Jisung always chasing after Changbin?" Jeongin asked, looking at the two.

"Don't you know? Jisung has a crush on Changbin." Hyunjin answered.

"Oh really? I didn't know that." Jeongin said.

"It's so obvious. Jisung is literally always clinging to him. Changbin is so shy and quiet though. I guess that's why he's always running away from him." Seungmin commented.

The bell rang, and everyone went to class.

         "Changbin!!" Jisung panted out, hands on his knees when the younger finally stopped walking after chasing him.

Changbin looked at Jisung. "Will you ever stop?"

Even though he was trying to steady his breathing, he smiled. "Never."

"You should give up. I'm not interested." Changbin glanced at him before looking away, a tight expression on his face.

Jisung just pouted as he regained his posture. Changbin gave him one last glance, handed him a water bottle and walked away.

This time Jisung didn't chase after him. He watched Changbin's fading figure with a hopeful look, clutching the water bottle tightly.

"Oh shit, I have to get to class." He gasped, taking a big gulp of water before running towards his classroom.

During lunch, the group of friends sat on one of the round tables, talking about their days so far. Jisung was beside Changbin, clinging onto his buff arm. The latter's face was expressionless as he silently listened to his friends talk while eating his sandwich.

"Binnie..." Jisung whined, clinging onto Changbin tighter.

Changbin made a sound with his throat in response, sparing him a glance.

"Wanna hangout by the river tomorrow?" He asked, staring up at him with his eyes sparkling.

Changbin turned his head to look at him. His body tensed. Was he asking him out on a date? Usually the group of friends would go together, but this time Jisung was whispering it to him only.

The older said nothing and stood up to throw his trash.

"Great! I'll see you tomorrow at 4!" Jisung exclaimed after him as Changbin left the cafeteria. He sighed. When will the younger ever give up?

The next day came pretty quickly for Jisung, who was excited for his date with Changbin. He was scared the older wouldn't show up, but he had hope.

He got ready and made his way towards the park by the river, stopping by the convenience store to get snacks since he was early. When he was done he sat on one of the laid out picnic benches facing the river. He set the snacks down and patiently waited for Changbin.

Minutes, hours passed by and it was already eight pm. Jisung sighed, giving up. He shouldn't have gotten his hopes up. "Of course Changbin doesn't like me. He's been telling me ever since!"

He opened up a can of coca cola and faced the river with a sad expression on his face. He took occasional sips and munched on some chips, eating his sadness away.

"Uh... hey, Jisung." He heard someone behind him say.

"Huh?" He turned around to see Changbin in sweats and a hoodie.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you doing here? It's been four hours. I thought you wouldn't come."

"I had to think, okay? I'm sorry for making you wait. I'm just really confused." Changbin said in a small voice, avoiding eye contact.

The younger's face softened. "Why?"

"I'm confused whether or not I like you, okay? You've spent all these months chasing after me without ever stopping no matter how much times I tell you to. Why me? I'm worthless. Even if I want you I don't deserve you." Changbin confessed.

Jisung stood up, walking closer to him. "Hey... don't say that. You deserve everything in the world, Binnie. You may be quiet and dark, but you have a heart, and that's why everyone deserves you."

He heard a sniffle, then arms wrapped around him. "Thank you for not giving up on me."

Jisung smiled. "I knew chasing after you would pay off."

wtffff