4 // hoodie

title: hoodie
ship: jeongchan
disclaimer: none

"Channie, can I borrow your hoodie?" Jeongin asked with a slight pout.

"Sure. Which one?" Chan asked with a smile as he gave the younger a kiss on the cheek.

"The one you're wearing right now." Jeongin said as he looked up at the older tugged on his red orange colored hoodie that said tide in the back.

"Why this one? I have tons of others in my closet." Chan raised an eyebrow.

"Please?" Jeongin begged, giving the older puppy eyes.

"Fine. Just because you're cute." He grinned, squishing the younger's cheeks, much to his distaste.

He slowly took his hoodie off, and Jeongin licked his lips at the sight of Chan's heavily defined abs, giving his bare chest a hug.

"Whoa there buddy, is that the reason why you wanted the hoodie i'm wearing right now? Just to see my abs?" Chan chuckled.

Jeongin adorably nodded his head. "And also because the hoodie you're wearing right now will smell heavily of you."

"Gosh, you're so cute." Chan cooed, returning the hug Jeongin gave him.

"Here, you could wear it right now." Chan said and pulled away to hand Jeongin the hoodie.

He slipped it over his shirt and savored the smell it carried. He really loved Chan.

"I'm going to my room to get another one, okay baby?" Chan asked.

"Noooo, just stay here beside me." Jeongin whined as he layed down on his bed

"Without a shirt?" Chan asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jeongin nodded, and made grabby hands towards his boyfriend.

"Oh Jeongin... the things I do for you, no matter how weird they are." Chan sighed as he walked over to the bed and layed beside his boyfriend.

"Hey, it's not my fault you're super hot." Jeongin smiled cheekily and faced the older.

"Yeah, whatever. Just go to sleep." He chuckled. Jeongin's head was laid on Chan's chest, and he smiled at the feeling.

"I love you Channie."

"I love you too Innie."