1 // airport officer

title: airport officer
ship: changlix
warnings: inappropriate touching?? i guess lol

Felix was on his way back to Australia, and here he was, in the airport having his baggage's, and himself, security checked.

He placed all his hand held belongings on a tray, and his hand (hard) carry on another separate tray to be conveyed through the belongings scanner.

In front of him was a old man who was currently being patted down by an officer to check for any bad things after he passed through the scanner. He was next, and he passed through with ease. The scanner did not beep, which meant he had nothing bad on him.

The officer, who was quite short, took a good look at him before patting him down, and the officer seemed to be going really slow, starting from the bottom, taking his time, and patting down on areas that didn't really needed to be patted down.

As the officer was moving his hands around his torso, not really changing his (my) pace, Felix felt his hand linger around his abs a bit too long. He was quite disturbed by it, but he can't complain, thinking it was part of the security protocol.

His hands now moved towards the upper part of his torso, causing him to look into his eyes. But unknown to him, the officer was looking at every single part of his face, noting the freckles that littered his face, his amazing eyes, and most of all, his perfectly shaped pink lips that looked so soft, and oh so kissable. He was also surprised with how fit this guy was.

This was the first time he witnessed a passenger this hot, ethereal, and sexy, and he was totally enticed.

Felix too, was checking his officer out, staring into the depths of his eyes. He was handsome.

"Changbin, quicken it up. There are more people waiting to be checked!" Another officer yelled towards the officer patting him down, who he now knows as Changbin.

Felix felt the officer slip something into his pocket when he was done, and he widened his eyes because he thought the officer slipped drugs into his pocket.

"What's this?" Felix asked the officer, who he now knows as Changbin.

Changbin had to admit, he was surprised with how deep his voice was, but decided to keep his cool.

He didn't reply, instead smirked before turning around to address the next person.

Felix grabbed his belongings and left, but as he walked, he took the piece of paper out of his pocket.

seo changbin
call me ;)
xxxx-xxx-xxxx

He looked behind him, turning his head towards the officer, who felt someone looking at him and looked back at Felix, winking.

lol how did changbin write that as he patted felix down

guess he's always ready 🤷🏻‍♀️