Episode Eleven: The Miracle Of Life

"Last time on Total Drama." Footage of Courtney and Scott glaring at each other played. "Our campers were stuck in a hairy situation." Chris laughed as the scene of Chef ripping off the wax strip from Leshawna's leg played. "They played a fun little game of two truths and a lie- guess wrong, and this happens-" Footage of Brick crying played. "In the end, it was the Legends who got waxed the least, leaving Cody, Dave, and Owen on the chopping block." Footage of the camera panning across the three boys' nervous faces played. "With everyone but two against him, the big guy was the next to say bye bye to the prize." Footage of Owen walking the red carpet of losers played before the focus was on Chris. "Who will be going home tonight? What pain will these campers experience next? Find out right here, right now, on Total. Drama. Wawanakwa War!"

-
Theme Song
-

"We're not losing today!" Courtney slammed her fist down on the table.

The camera panned to Scott rolling his eyes.

"What? Are we gonna cheat our way to victory?" He said. "Cheating is kind of your thing."

-
[Confessional, Courtney]

"Scott really needs to let All Stars go." She glared at the camera. "And he needs to go. His foot really weighs us down. Maybe I'll start an alliance with a couple people just to vote him off."

-

The focus was shifted on a megaphone outside of the mess hall.

"Campers, finish up and meet me for your challenge today!" Chris paused. "And change into the gowns that Chef put in your cabins. KEEP YOUR UNDERWEAR ON, PLEASE!"

-
[Confessional, Lindsay]

The blonde was wearing a blue hospital gown, and shifted her shoulders a bit while she showed it off to the audience. "Does this dress make me look fat?"

-

The scene changed to all the campers standing at the beach, wearing hospital gowns that were open in the back.

"Would you like to explain why we're half naked for this challenge?" Jo glared, making Chris laugh in amusement.

"Because you're patients today!" He announced.

"What?" Dave crossed his arms.

"Today, you guys will be giving birth!"

-
[Confessional, Zoey]

"I definetly have PTSD from the last time I gave birth. It hurts!"

-

"Lightnin' don't got the facilities for that, man." Lightning said.

"For the first part of the challenge, you'll be hooked up to a machine that will simulate labor pains, rating from level one, to level nine, each lasting one minute, and are one minute apart. If you can't handle the pain, yell the french phrase, 'faire le con.'"

Chris and Chef bursted out into laughter.

-
[Confessional, Sky]