Episode Three: 1 Mile to Victory

"Last time, on Total Drama. Our contestants were competing in a Jimanji themed challenge." Footage of the Legends running up the hill rolled. "It took a while, but the Stars eventually found the diamond." Footage of Eva appearing with a diamond played. "Max and Jo went on a roll and beat the crap out of each other for name calling." 2 different scenes of Jo and Max fighting played side by side: The one on the left of Jo lifting him up the shirt, and the one on the right of them fighting down the hill. "The Legends made it to the top first, but not all of them were there and all the Stars ended up shouting Jimanji first." The screen showed the Stars screaming Jimanji at the top of the mountain. "In the end, it was down to Max and Jo. With 6 votes against him, Max was the first to walk the red carpet of losers." The scene of Max walking down the red carpeted dock played before the focus was on Chris who was standing in front of the 'Camp Wawanakwa' sign. "What painful challenge will I put these campers through today? And will the Legends prove themselves this challenge? Find out right here! On Total. Drama Wawanakwa War!"

-
Theme Song
-

The scene opened with a shot of the beautiful sunset. A bird chirping on a tree branch could be seen in the distance. The camera then focused on Jo and Sky jogging around the island.

"You know," Jo panted. "I wasn't going to let you come with me on my morning jog at first, but I'm actually glad you came."

Sky looked shocked.

"Really? Thanks for letting me come! I always like the co-" The shorter girl was interuppted by Jo shushing her.

"Don't make me change my mind."

-
[Confessional, Sky]

"I'm not sure how I feel about Jo. Sometimes we're friends and othertimes she's bossing me around." Sky admitted.

-

The camera shifted to Scott sitting on the stair of his cabin, eating dirt.

"Uh, you cool, dude?" Geoff asked, appearing in the frame as he sat next to Scott.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Scott raised a brow. "Why do you ask?"

"I thought you only ate dirt when you were sad." Geoff replied.

"Yeah, and when I'm desperate for some good food. Each season Chef gets worse and worse at cooking."

"Ew!" A squeaky voice said.

The camera panned to Dave who was now applying hand sanitizer.

"What?" Scott glared.

"Why are you eating dirt?"

"Because I need some good food!" Scott argued.

The scene cut to footage of the speaker outside the cabins.

"Campers! Get breakfast and meet me by the cabins!" Chris' voice was sent throughout the island.

The screen went black for a split second before opening up on all the campers and Chris outside the cabins.

"How was your first night back?" Chris asked, putting his hands behind his back.

"The beds were kind of lumpy." Lindsay responded.

"Yeah," Leshawna agreed, "And the-"

Chris put his hand up to stop them.