Good morning Husband

Começar do início

Saanjh looked surprised as in why is he moving towards her. He was moving closer and closer and now she started taking her steps back only to hit the stool of her dressing table and now her anger had all turned into nervousness. Her palms started sweating while he just stood in front of her. She quickly closed her eyes tightly to avoid the view of a bear chested Vardhan fearing he'll do something to her. Seconds later she felt nothing happened and it's only when she realised he came to pick his clothes from the cupboard next to the dressing table

She left out a breath... While Vardhan had a smile on his lips...he quickly took his clothes and moved into the washroom to change.

Her throat had dried up at the action of her husband. Still shivering...She looked for a glass of water kept next to the table on the bedside and finished the entire glass of water at once. She was suprised at her actions. Her heartbeat, her sweaty palms.

She couldn't believe this man could still leave such an impact on her even after 7 years. Now that's a long period she thought to herself and sat on the stool of her dressing table wondering why her heart is acting wierd. But her mind determined to repeat.

'Hes a rascal with a R in capital' her lips thinned and tightened now. She quickly looked down at the diamond necklace that was still on the carpet and picked it up and was trying to hook it up. While she noticed Vardhan step out of the washroom in a plain white kurta pajama.

He looked at his bride struggling to hook the chain and took steps towards the dressing table. The scent of her shampoo and wet hair was already driving him mad while he controlled his emotions knowing his tigress will be ever ready to jump at him and tear him apart with her fuming anger. He knew it will definitely take longer for her heart to warm up against him after their last encounter since 7 years.

She lifted her head up only to notice he stood behind her. Her eyes continued looking at him via the huge mirror infront of them. While he softly said
'May I'
'What??? She barked while still hooking her chain and continued
'You think you'll come close to me, hook this chain, we ll exchange looks and then I fall in your arms??? Daily tv soap is it' she yelled.

While he raised his eye brows and a smile slipped his lips and that raised her temper more

'Dont you ever think that you can come closer to me...by this or any gesture...it's simple..I HATE YOU...get it???' she spoke like she was spitting venom on his face.

He chuckled at the thoughts she already had in her mind

'Ok mam... now can I please get what I came here for'

Her face frowned and she raised an eyebrow in confusion while he put his hands infront and softly whispered 'Excuse me please' in her ears.

His hot breathe was on her left ear. Her heart hammered faster. While his hand passed by her shoulder and opened the left drawer of the dressing table and she noticed him pick his watch and wallet.

Her lips pouted in a 'Ohhh' and she felt silly for her overreaction that she already gave out while he continued to wear his watch with a smile on his face.

She was clearly embarrassed about her thought process and cleared her throat quickly hooking the chain and turned around and rushed to the door nervously.

While he called her out 'Saanjh....'

She stood at the door without turning back

'You are safe with me I promise...Trust me please' he said in a more mellowed tone.

'Trust and you ...huhhh' she hissed.

'You and trust don't go hand in hand Aarya... You would be the last one on planet whom I would trust...Dont think I have forgotten what happened in the past...i won't..i will never' she yelled
She breathed more and continued ' Don't think this marriage will last any longer. This one was only done to please Ehsaan's granny who is my granny now...i could have still given it a chance if it was someone else...but you...huh...ovrr my dead body.. And believe me there can never be more than hatred in this fake marriage. You have a chance ...you can apply a divorce if you want...I would only need you to pretend this marriage till the old soul is alive!!!!' tears pricked and appeared upfront when she had that thought...
'You can find your new amusement post that' she finished it all at once.

While the smile on his face was gone he still kept his calm and walked towards her and said ' I'm happy with this marriage. You have a problem go ahead and apply a divorce. I love my wife' he said walking out of the room.

Saanjh was left shocked.

While 'I love my wife' ringed in Saanjh's ears over and over again.

'