Good morning Husband

Start from the beginning

'Good morning' she smiled at everyone.

Arti replied back 'Morning beta(child)... come have some coffee'

She smiled and joined them.

Arti continued 'Where is Aarya...I don't see him'

'Ahmmmm...he was tired and wanted to sleep' she lied.

And everyone started giggling which then struck Saanjh 'Damn...that word tired!!! they misunderstood' she looked down and continued sipping her coffee.

Naani sat next to Saanjh and lifted her chin softly and said 'You are beautiful beta...but why haven't you dressed up. You are new bride... newly married punjabi women deck up like dolls... Come on...go...get ready...we are going to our kuldevi's mandir (family goddess temple)...go dress up beautifully'

Saanjh wanted to say something but shut her mouth reminding the resemblance nani had to her dadi.

She simply nodded her head and went back to her room.

She noticed the balcony door threw a lot of light already in the room due to the orange sky and shiny sun still rising. That's when she noticed the balcony door was open.

'Ohhh...he woke up!!!' she thought..just then she heard the washroom shower run.

She quickly picked her luggage and picked a simple diamond set that perfectly went with her pink saree and her makeup kit. She found it strange to get into makeup to be at home but then she didn't want to disrespect nani.

She quickly put up some light bb creme as she was lazy for doing all the foundation cream process. Brushed her naturally pink cheeks with some more blush and applied some wet gloss on jer lips. She wanted to dry her hair but as Vardhan was still in washroom, she thought she'll do that once he is out as their washroom had the attached hair dryer and she was too lazy to unpack hers this morning, so she just let the wet hair be.

She quickly wore her dangling shining diamond earrings and was about to hook her necklace round her neck when she heard the washroom door open and she saw Vardhan in a towel.

Necklace fell from her hand on the carpet as she was shocked to see himnin the towel that literally was on his hip exposing his 6 pack abs, shaved smooth chest..the white towel was tied too low on his hip covering his dignity ...she stood up closing her eyes at once screaming

'What the hell do you think you are doing'

While Vardhan calmly looked at his new bride who looked beautiful in her pink georgette netted saree. She looked angry and honestly his heart didn't complain as she looked even more beautiful while blood rushed on her cheeks and her sharp nose went pink. 'She's gorgeous when she's angry ' he thought...'Maybe this is going to be a beautiful journey indeed...for lifetime'...
He chuckled at his thoughts.

'Can you please cover yourself for god's sake please' she screamed closing her eyes.

' Well...I didn't know you were here...I woke up and saw you weren't in the room...so...'

'So?' she interrupted... She continued turning around and continuing her rant already 'So...you think you can do anything now....Mr Malhotra... please understand now this is also my room and for god's sake I don't want to watch a half naked man early this morning' with all this while she letting her anger overpower her shyness of looking at his bare chest...he was a huge beast and had an extremely attractive body (She knew it but her anger towards her ex boyfriend now husband was way more than the Greek god standing infront of her eyes) she breathed finishing her statement at once.

While Vardhan totally looked lost in his beautiful bride and continued looking into her eyes and starting taking steps towards her. His greenish Blue eyes were now in constant contact with Saanjh's black eyes...the sunlight peeping from the balcony falling on her face made jer eyes shine with a tint of brownish shade...