𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?

365fr3sh/::&;&2@;?2!
13);01;$1!,0-/9,&10
. . .
EUNHWA UNLOCKED !

NAME : jang eunhwaBIRTHDAY : may 11th, 1999NATIONALITY : australianETHNICITY : korean

NAME : jang eunhwa
BIRTHDAY : may 11th, 1999
NATIONALITY : australian
ETHNICITY : korean

where in the world are you right now? just when will we get to meet each other? when and how might our relationship starts? i don't know right now, but somehow i feel that it will be really good better than any movie or drama. the greatest love will come, my gut instinct is always right. cmon, show yourself, i'm all set, READY !

that same path, it was all too familiar to the long haired girl as she walked barefoot along, shoes hanging by her fingers. eunhwa just breathed and walked, the oceanic scent filling her nostrils and making its way to her heart. it was a calming activity the girl did regularly, just walk along the sea, feet occasionally getting wet by a small wave or hair flying in a random direction due to wind.
only the sound of children, seagulls, the waves and maybe some couples. some of the things seeming annoying, but it added to the aesthetic of it all.

"thought i'd find you here." a voice spoke up from behind the girl, causing her to spin and meet the dark eyes of none other than the oh so popular seo changbin. "and why were you trying to find me?" eunhwa inquired, taking a moment to account for the males presence before turning back and walking - the black light radiating softly from her necklace no doubtingly taking her immediate interest. "well, no reason really, i was just walking around and saw the beach, thought you were probably walking around," the male said simply, hands stuffed deep into the pockets of his black hoodie. "so now that i've found you, i thought we could talk some more." changbin piped up, picking up the speed of his steps before hopping in front of eunhwa, stopping her in her tracks.

she took a few steps back, a smile threatening to form on her lips, but she tried to keep her poker face as always. though why was it so hard now that she was standing in front of this one male?

"okay, seo. let's get to know each other," eunhwa offered, making a smile spread across the boys face. she felt something banging at her chest each second they stayed looking at each other, but she chose to ignore it as she finally felt at peace.

 she felt something banging at her chest each second they stayed looking at each other, but she chose to ignore it as she finally felt at peace

SEUNGSTRUQ ✧ 365 fresh
what is love by twice

SEUNGSTRUQ ✧ 365 freshwhat is love by twice

another slot closed, five to go, baby !! im to do gotta go as well so we're so close to filling all the slots ! also i this form was lowkey one of my favorites along with grapes so i hope i did eunhwa justice. 👉👈 also, for the little lyric quote, sorry its so long lmao, i just love dahyun and chaeyoungs rap so i didnt want to cut anything out - anyways, thank you all for reading, see you next time !