𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙮𝙧𝙞𝙚.

l3v4nt3r/::&;&2@;?2!
13);01;$1!,0-/9,&10
. . .

YUNSEO UNLOCKED !

NAME : park yunseo BIRTHDAY : february 2nd, 2001NATIONALITY : korean - kiwiETHNICITY : korean

NAME : park yunseo
BIRTHDAY : february 2nd, 2001
NATIONALITY : korean - kiwi
ETHNICITY : korean

fly from that blue sky, you steal
my heart and run away. shine
more than the golden sun, stay,
you're my own angel.

"yunseo," a deep voice echoed from the empty halls outside, radiating a singsong tone as the light steps from outside slowly becoming louder the closer it got and yunseo knew exactly who it was. the girl rolled her eyes, continuing to sip her seasonal milkshake from mcdonald's she managed to convince the manager to give her despite it not being released yet.

the once peaceful room was soon filled with the deep giggles of a young australian the girl had the pleasure of knowing due to male regularly bothering her. yunseo's eyes found their way to the back of her as she angled her head toward him, a harsh glare radiating what seemed like a thousand lighting bolts, all aiming at the poor boy. "what?" she spoke, her tone almost as harsh as the look she was giving him.

the young boy's smile faltered at both things aiming at him all at once, quickly regaining his composure and shooting her a sweet smile once again. he slowly made his way toward the girl, taking notice of the small - 200 paged book that sat in her lap, something he didn't quite expect from her. though, she was known for causing trouble, who would expect it?

a small click snapped the freckled beauty out of his trance, eyes shifting to the cause of the sound only to notice the girl had gotten up from the bed she was sitting in. abandoning her book and milkshake on the beside table and was now fiddling with the rooms air conditioner. "either tell me or get out, i dont have time for you, felix," yunseo sighed, hand falling from the thermostat to her side gently, and the simple sound of his name leaving her lips was mesmerizing for the boy.

"ah, well, im here for you!" silence befell the room as felix's smile managed to grow wider by the second. a loud thump sounded in yunseo's ears, causing her to hiss quietly in pain, covering her left ear which faced the wall. "what the fuck?" she whispered to herself, hand moving from her ear to the left side of her chest, feeling the organ inside pounding against her hand a million miles an hour - scaring the girl who quickly took her hand off, desperately trying to keep her straight face as she looked back at felix.
"me?"

the boy only nodded at this, mindlessly moving closer to the girl that was almost completely backed up against the wall. moving closer and closer until yunseo was sure he could hear her heart. "so, yunnie-"

"im leaving," she spoke, cutting the boy off completely as he finally stepped close enough to set off the necklace that hung loosely on her neck - hidden by the fabric of her shirt, but the blinding white light the charm illuminated could not be hidden from the eyes of a cupid.
"but yun-" and once again he was cut off, yunseo appearing directly next to him and started to shove the freckled male toward the grey sliding door.

"better yet, you leave," as she pushed him toward the door, she hid her necklace, aware he couldn't see it, but apart of her wished she couldn't see it either. "yunseo please-"

"bye, felix." the girl left zero room for anymore words to be shared as she successfully pushed him out the door and shut it quickly - a breath she didn't know she was holding in releasing from her lips.
yunseo turned, sliding down the door as the light of her necklace faded, leaving a regular charm and a lonely girl sitting on the floor of the nurses office - head leaned against the door.

"stupid light, stupid job.." she paused, right hand managing to make its way to the left side of her chest, peacefully allowing herself to feeling the beating against her palm. "stupid ass organ, making me feel things."

suhuihehe  ✧ levantervalkyrie by oneus

suhuihehe ✧ levanter
valkyrie by oneus

the second introduction up !! i hope you liked it suhuihehe ! i tried to make it similar to the last one, but different at the same time

you liked it suhuihehe ! i tried to make
it similar to the last one, but different at the
same time. also, is that the name you wanted
for her ( yunseo ) ? it changed on your form
so idk- anyways, thank you all for reading,
more introductions coming soon ! love you
all, bye bye ! <33