𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙡.

gr4p3s/::&;&2@;?2!
13);01;$1!,0-/9,&10
. . .
SEULKI UNLOCKED !

NAME : mae seulkiBIRTHDAY : january 14th, 2002NATIONALITY : american ETHNICITY : korean - american

NAME : mae seulki
BIRTHDAY : january 14th, 2002
NATIONALITY : american
ETHNICITY : korean - american

kicking the leaves in the autumn
breeze, dont forget about the sound
they make, yeah. doesnt matter if the
world is a cold place, cause I'm
getting cooler.

after aimlessly wandering the halls alone, seulki found refuge in their schools very small library. today, of all days, she was alone - which was rare, her friends had club meetings, school stuff, regular teen activities and the cupids meeting with the principal was canceled earlier that morning, which worked out more than seulki thought. being along gave the young girl an opportunity to do something she enjoyed; write.

the young girl would often drift into a fantasy land when alone, letting her mind take control of her hand and spill out everything onto the pages.

it was an exciting thing.

seulki found a seat in the back of the library, hidden slightly by the psychology and body science books - which she was definitely going to check out later. and from there was a blur, just letting multiple personalities, feelings, and settings play out onto the page. some feelings or places in which seulki had never experienced, though thats the thing about writing or reading, you could never have been somewhere or felt something, but the words you use can convey everything if you select carefully.

"you write?" the sudden voice knocked seulki right into a fearful state, closing her journal quickly and sinking into her chair with a squeak. the females eyes meet those of someone she didn't know all to well, but well enough for them to approach each other like the male had just demonstrated.

"minho, you scared me!" the girl whisper yelled, remembering they were in a library, as minho sat next to her. "you write?" he asked again, setting down his books to focus his attention on the girl. he earned a nod, seulki calming her heart from being both scared and from the boys presence. minho smiled, looking down at the yellow covered book, unsurprised by the bright color. "can i read it?"

the thought of another person reading the girls work immediately sent fear and worry down her spine as she grabbed the journal once again, shaking her head quickly. "absolutely not!" the male sighed, leaning in closer as he batted his eye lashes cutely "please?"

"who are you.." seulki questioned, a bit scared by the sudden new side of the older, she'd only ever see the side others saw as well; his silent, nerdy looking side. the question caused a quiet laugh to leave the olders lips, leaning back into his seat and reaching for the book he'd been reading recently "same person you've known for weeks now, just opening up a little," he stated simply, searching the pages quickly for his place. seulki smiled at that, heart picking up pace. opening up, to her. it made the smile on her lips grow brighter by the second.

"i could get used to your other sides too."

RICEKYU ✧ grapesget cool by skz

RICEKYU ✧ grapes
get cool by skz

RICEKYU ✧ grapesget cool by skz

another slot closed, six to go !! i rlly liked this form ( its one of my favorites ngl 👉👈 ) so i hope this did the wonderful form justice >< !! i also hope you all are enjoying the story so far, thank you for reading this, it means a lot to me !! <33