7 - Dark Hollow

"Pan's shadow? That's your way off the island?" Emma asked Neal. "Unfortunately, it's the only way," Neal said. "Oh. We thought you learned how to navigate the stars," David said. "I know how to navigate the stars, but I can't fly," Neal said. "I'm guessing that's where the shadow comes in," Mary Margaret said.

"That's why we have to capture it," Neal said. "Capture it? We've never been within 10 feet of Pan unless he wanted us to be. Sneaking up on him to steal his shadow? That sounds insane," Emma said. "Except Pan's shadow is rarely with him. It's an entity onto itself. It can carry out his will from miles away," I said. "What does that mean for us?" David asked. "It means we can get his shadow without having to be anywhere near Pan--as long as we know where to look. I know where to look," Neal said.

"Okay. You and I are on shadow duty," Emma said. "As am I. This trek won't be easy. You could use another veteran of the island. Reagen can stay here with Mary Margaret and David in case Pan shows up," Hook said. "Thanks, man," Neal said. "Well, in the meantime we'll give Tinker Bell a heads up, see if she can make good on her promise to get us into Pan's camp," David said. "Okay, we meet back at Tink's. Then we get Henry and get the hell back to Storybrooke," Emma said.

"I'll stay here and watch the camp. You guys go find Tink," I said, and David and Mary Magaret left. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, searching for my father. I found him on the far side of the island, near the water. I opened my eyes to see him and Regina watching the water. "Hey. Hey!" I hissed.

"Reagen, how are you--" Regina started. "Neutral magic. You have to be quiet, Pan might be listening. Neal, Emma, and Hook have gone to capture Pan's shadow, while the Charmings have gone to alert Tinker Bell. What are you two doing?" I asked quietly. "We sent a friend of mine to fetch something to help defeat Pan. We're waiting on her return," Regina said, and I heard rustling. "Someone's here. I have to go," I said and waved my hand through the projection, cutting it off. I quickly cast a cloaking spell and watched as Pan walked through the camp.

I dodged past him and went to Tink's shelter, where the Charmings were. "Here's all the proof you need," Neal said, presenting his coconut. "It's been a long time, Tink," Neal said, smiling at her. "Bae? Is it really you?" Tink asked. "Yeah. Most people call me Neal now. Where's Rae?" Neal asked.

"Right here," I said, lowering the cloaking spell. "We did it. Are you finally ready to do your part, Tink?" Hook asked. "Yes. Yes, I am," Tink said, and we set off into the jungle.