CH. 4 - New Faces

* WARNING: This story part contains;

- Violence -

- Cursing -

- Blood -

- Gore -

- Bad storyline (you can't change my mind about this) -

- Self hate -

If anybody here is uncomfortable with any of these, then I suggest you skip this chapter.

__________

"My dear, dear Vessel...Do you tire of not being able to do whatever you want...?" The woman asked, tilting her head to the side as she spoke, looking at the girl with her brows arched. The girl thought about it for a while, unsure on what to say. What did she mean by that? Not being able to do what she wanted...?

"..In other words, don't you grow weary of being trapped and pushed around by those who look down at you...?" The woman clarified.

~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's P.O.V

Lori thought to herself as the woman spoke once more..Maybe, just maybe..

The girl looked up and over towards the woman before parting her lips to speak, "Yes, I do.." the girl said, looking at the woman dead in the eyes. The woman looked down and smiled, baring her pearl white teeth as she did so.

She then extended her hand out to the girl before speaking once more, "Then take my hand...And I'll show you the world I live in..." The woman offered, tilting her head to the side as she looked at the girl before her. Lori looked down at her hand and smiled, grasping her hand as she looked up at the woman. "Gladly.." the girl replied. As soon as she spoke her body was no longer in her control.

Lori opened her uncovered eye and looked at the woman who just came into the room.

Her eye was no longer brown, but rather, a deep lavender hue. As the woman inched towards her the girl jumped off from the bed and pinned the woman down, clamping her hands around her neck as she did so.

"Don't touch me you f*cking b!tch.." the girl growled, strangling the woman underneath her as she spoke. The woman underneath her choked and gagged as she gasped for air, tears filling her eyes as she looked up at the girl. She then threw a punch at her, but let out a scream as she did so, looking at the hand that punched her. Her fist looked broken and bloodied, as if she were punching a wall for several hours.

The girl let out a chuckle before gripping the woman's throat harder.

And as soon as she knew it..The woman underneath her soon fell limp. The female then released her grip and let out a breath, keeping her gaze fixated on the woman below her. She licked her lips before placing a hand on the woman's stomach, digging her nails into her flesh and tearing her abdomen open.

The raven haired female smiled, the pupil in her uncovered eye growing smaller as she dug her hand into the stomach, as if looking for something.

She then ripped something out, turning her head back and looking at her bloodied hand to see what she ripped out. "Hm..A liver..." The female hummed, eyeing it before bringing her hand closer to her face. "Ah..Well, it doesn't matter..Food is food after all...~" the female said before parting her lips and dropping the liver into her mouth.