CH. 3 - Meeting Him

As the girl held the mirror she gulped nervously before looking into it, nearly dropping it as she saw a glimpse of herself. The girl then gripped the mirror tightly before holding it up to her face once more, turning her head over to get a better look at it. She had a gaping hole in her right cheek, which bared her gums and her teeth. The raven haired female closed her eye for a moment before opening it once more, flinching to see a light purple pupil appear in her right eye socket.

"I...I'm a monster..." The girl muttered to herself, wrapping her arms around herself as she rocked back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's P.O.V

It was midnight, and the girl sat in the infirmary, alone, her arms wrapped around herself as she clawed at her arms.

The female then started trembling, rubbing her arms as she looked around the room.

She continued to look around the room frantically, wondering on why...Why she felt as if she was being watched. She felt cold...So cold..

The raven haired female then grasped the blankets and clung to them tightly. As she did so, she felt something warm suddenly trickle down past her lips. She narrowed her gaze over towards it to see blood, which caused her to freak out. She looked around the room and got out of the bed, rushing over towards the sink and switching the faucet on.

The female then took a tissue paper and soaked it before squeezing out the water, though not all of it.

She then used it to pinch her nose, to prevent her nose from bleeding as she looked into the mirror. The female then started coughing, covering her mouth with her other hand as she did so.

The girl uncovered her mouth and looked down to see her blood in her hand. The girl felt sick to her stomach and she didn't know what to do. What the hell is happening to her..? She's never been this sick before, let alone to the point she was coughing up blood. And then that's when she looked into the mirror..

Her uncovered eye widened as she then saw a figure behind her, wearing a suit. She turned back and didn't see it, but when she looked back over towards the mirror she saw the figure once more, with it's hand placed on her shoulder. She felt it's touch, and froze as she stood there idly. The girl then heard a voice behind her speak, and as she listened to it, she looked into the mirror once more, to see the faceless creature...

•~ A Few Minutes Ago ~•

Lori sighed as she sat there, alone in the infirmary. The doctors left not too long ago, and she was bored. She didn't know what to do..

They said she was allowed to roam around the orphanage, but she didn't know her way around. She shrugged and decided to wander anyways. Might as well get to do whatever she wants while she has the chance.

And so, the girl walked through the halls before coming across a library, her uncovered eye sparking in wonder as she entered. She then peeked her head in, looking around and brushing her fingers past the bookshelves. The raven haired girl hummed to herself as she then noticed a few computers at the back of the library. She then turned one on and decided to search up some paranormal stuff up, along with some creatures she can possibly summon.

(( Don't do this. Don't try summoning Slenderman, for any of my readers and friends out there, don't do it. I'm only doing this so that my story can progress and nothing more, nothing less. Even though he may not be real, you shouldn't try it, please. Again, this is only for the sake of my story so don't try doing this at night.
- Sincerely, Lori ))