38- the plan (part 2)

Lisa POV

I spent the last remaining hours pep-talking myself, just hoping this plan would be successful with no problems. I changed into the black gown they handed me along with the dark red satin robe with a hood. I sighed as I bent over to pluck out the tiny tube filled with the clear liquid I would need later.

I slipped it into my gowns pocket and waited for Luca to get me. I needed to see Jennie but I hoped Jisoo would stick to the plan. I just would hope Nini forgives for what I needed to do.

"It's time." A knock came on the door and I stood straight. I wouldn't show fear, many didn't die for this. I would destroy this prophecy and I needed to keep all my energy for it.

Luca came in and gestured for me to follow Yeri's mother who held a black candle, all in the red robes too. I followed her out towards the clearing where the ritual would happen.

They led me towards the altar, sitting me on top of the boulder that immediately started to vibrate with my energy. I looked up at the moon, I could see the beginning of the eclipse.

"Brothers and sisters of the Lunar coven," Luca shouted and I noticed there were about twenty people there. They were the older generation with more energy and the monsters as well who sacrificed their children. "The time has come for the Lunar Eclipse to be fulfilled. Pranpriya has been chosen as the witch who shall give us the ability to strengthen our coven and destroy the vampires."

The eclipse started to come in full set and the rock under me started to shine and I could feel myself getting stronger but unable to stand. Where are you Jisoo?! They all looked at me to recite the words so I had no choice but to continue.

I sat up straight. "My soul is your salvation-" suddenly screams started erupting from the crowd as three familiar growls rung out. I smirked and looked over to Luca and his wife who immediately joined hands.

"I hate to break a party." Rosé smirked up at us, blood dripping down her chin with glowing red eyes.

"Lisa now!" I nodded at Jisoo and held my hands out to intake all the energy of the already 10 ten witches. Luca watched in shock, not expecting me to know how to do this on my own.

Yeri's mother immediately ran towards me with a knife and I screamed as she grabbed my neck. I couldn't move from the rock! What the hell!

"Paws off grandma! She's taken!" Jennie hissed  in anger as she appeared by my side, kicking Yeri's mother in the chest, sending her flying off the altar.

"Jennie watch out!" I screamed and saw Jennie being thrown by Luca, who now held the ritual knife in his hand. The girls were fighting off the witches, but that's when I pulled out the surprise.

I started chanting and Luca widened his eyes in shock at the dark magic I was performing. The spell I did was breaking free from Katiyas curse along with the Lunar prophecy.

"What are you doing?! YOU ARE RUINING EVERYTHING!" Luca shouted in pain as I turned my gaze to him, holding my hand out to absorb all the energy he's gained through his life.

I smirked as I turned to him, he was powerless. "What have you done." He spat out, clutching the knife.

"Only doing what you taught me daddy." I said in a small teasing tone. I smirked at his anger, "You missed a tiny detail in the scroll. If I would have enough energy, I could break the prophecy. So I built my energy and waited for the perfect moment to take the last strongest energy force, you."

"To destroy the prophecy you must die too." He chuckled darkly. "The ritual would be complete."

"I have to die by that knife for the energy to return to the witches." I smirked as I pulled out the tube, "This is poison. Once I drink it, I'm dead and my spell would be complete. The energy wouldn't go to the witches. All their energy would be left to me, only me. Only, I'd be dead and so would all the witches, including you. Like father like daughter right?"