22- Awakening

Lisa POV

I smiled at the waterfall, remembering how I was here just a few hours ago with my parents. The nights shined onto the water below and the color was beautiful. I was mesmerized.

"I love you Lisa." Jennie's voice turned me away from gazing at the scenery. "I promise I'll love only you forever. I'll be there for you and take care of you. Do you accept me as a mate?"

"I accept you." I kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I love you Jennie. It's always been you since I met you, it'll be you for the rest of our lives. I accept you as my mate." The vampire vow that would seal our union when I would wake up a vampire.

"Look up and focus on the stars, baby." I did as Jennie told me and felt her peppering light kisses along my jaw. The stars kept me from noticing that she would now bite me, the sharp pain causing my eyes to widen.

My mouth grimaced at the pain of her bite, but I didn't have time to dwell on it. I felt her blood rushing into my system and the last thing I remembered was the stars as I blacked out.

Jennie POV

I ran with my unconscious Lisa in my arms, back to the cabin where she would be comfortable waking up. The girls were already there waiting, knowing it would be far too risky to have my new mate in a hotel filled with humans.

I could feel her heart beating abnormally fast and I couldn't wait for the moment she woke up. I laid her down on the bed and the girls came in to see her.

"I should wait to feed. Lisa will need as much help as she can and I'll need the two of you at your strongest in case she flips out."

"We just finished feeding. I can't wait to see!" Rosé squealed and they left to make the preparations. I took Lisa's hand into mine, kissing it softly. Soon we will be the same Lili

Lisa POV

It was like a scene in a movie, my entire life flashed before me. Playing it as though it was an entire movie in itself. The changing was painless, but I could feel my body physically changing.

I didn't know how long I have been in the dark, I didn't like it at all but knew I couldn't do anything about it. I watched the last part of my life as I hugged my parents and then watching the stars, a stunning Jennie in front of me with her gummy smile.

Jennie Just thinking of her name made me happy. Now I would be able to love her forever, protect her forever. She was worth all this. She was my everything, I truly never had such a consuming love. It never scared me, it excited me.

"I could see her fingers twitching," Jisoo's voice rang out and I was confused, was I moving? I didn't feel myself doing that.

"She's stunning Jennie!" Rosé said in awe and I scoffed, as if I could ever be as pretty as them.

"Lisa," my sweet angels voice sounding much different now. It sounded silkier and softer, I was in love with it and how she said my name. "Baby we're ready whenever you are."

I suddenly felt myself open my eyes and I was startled. My eyes widening at how clear everything was. I didn't have that bad of eyesight as a human, but it was nothing compared to this.

Wait, are we in a cabin? I could smell the woods and see the lines on the wood that made this cabin. I could smell the animals around the forest and even a hiker, taking a stroll. He wasn't close but something in me snapped.

I sat up quick and growled, I wanted him. "Lisa no!" Jennie hugged me and I felt myself shivering at the burst of electricity. As a human, I felt the tingles. Now, I felt the spark and I now understood why Rosé prefers sitting on Jisoo.