15- Lunch Fight

Jennie POV

I went to my next class, still watching my angel walk down the hall with her flowing hair and beautiful dress making me smile. Even if I was insanely jealous earlier, I couldn't stay mad at those big eyes.

I went to my locker to switch my books. As I was doing that, I felt someone leaning against the locker next to me. I closed mine a bit and saw Dara, the top two buttons of her shirt undone, though I wasn't caring.

I shut my locker and left to my class, watching her face drop in shock. Because I'm with a girl do all assume I think them to be hot? As if they could compare to Lisa the thought was purely laughable. I gritted my teeth when I felt her grab my arm, pulling me to turn around.

"You gave me the wrong number." She smiled flirtatiously, did she really think I was going to give it to her? I gave her the local pizza shops number, the owner looked like he was into sugar babies.

"Allow me to make this clear. I'm with Lisa and not interested. Good bye Dana!" I walked away to my class.

"It's Dara!"

"Same shit!" I rolled my eyes, that human couldn't take no for an answer! A part of me wished Lisa was a vampire already, she would've been able to hit her without hurting herself but I don't want my angel getting into trouble.

Only less than two weeks I smiled at the reminder that soon Lisa would be like me. She wouldn't have to leave my side when I hunted, I wouldn't have to worry about hurting her, she would be able to feel her scent on me.

I sat down in my chemistry class and saw Jisoo walking in, a very pleased look on her face. I gagged and she slapped my arm. "I didn't complain when I heard you and Lisa! Gosh she has some lungs with-"

"Shh!" I covered her mouth, her laughs muffling against my hand. I was so happy she didn't make these jokes around Lisa, she would be too mortified to even kiss me at the house then.

"Class open your books to 208!" She slammed her hand on the desk, then sobbed as she sat in her chair. "I just don't get it! Why leave me after 8 weeks together !" We all watched as our teacher had a mental breakdown, Jisoo was loving it.

"He didn't leave," she smiled, "he tasted delicious." I giggled and we opened our books to read.

Lisa POV

I smiled as I strolled to the cafeteria. I was in an insanely good mood, I passed my last two tests with perfect scores. The principal sent me a note of encouragement and offered me to return for my last final year in the summer.

I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed lunch. I also bought myself a milk tea that they were selling. I walked over to the table and sat next to Jennie, who brought my chair closer like it was the easiest thing to do.

I drank my tea and offered some to Nini, but she declined. I went to throw away my trash and heard my name being called, I turned and saw a guy from my photography class walk over to me.

"Hey Lisa. I just wanted to say I love the new look on you." I know I didn't wear dresses and skirts all the time but I didn't look like a slob right?

"Oh thanks! Hey we weren't being assigned anything during spring break right?" He shook his head, running a hand through his hair.

"Nope but you going to be busy during break?" I nodded and I saw a small frown, I shrugged it off. He was nice, he wasn't a jerk like most her and actually treated me like a person. Plus he knew I was with Jennie.

"I'm actually going to Thailand."

"That's so cool! You should still take some photos to show for the semester project."