18-Thailand

Lisa POV

I couldn't even sleep on the plane ride, I was far too energized. I practically dragged Jennie through the airport to rush to the gate as if that were going to get me there any sooner.

I can't believe the girls managed to switch our seats to first class, as though money wasn't a care in the world. Then again, for them it wasn't. Jennie gave me her food they served her, not letting me protest to it. I ate the snacks and drank some of my soda.

Next to us I could see Rosé sleeping on Jisoo, the latter making her seat into a bed. Though Rosie could have easily done that with her seat, I know she preferred Jisoo's lap, that made me smile to myself.

"You're almost home baby." Jennie rubbed my back and I swear I thought my face would break with how hard I've been smiling all day. An hour later, I peeked outside my window to see my country. The one I left 5 months ago and have cried missing like crazy.

The place that held my parents I immediately started to tear up, waving my hands to not let myself cry. It was hard leaving, but what I gained in Korea made it so worth it. Still, Thailand was my home and I missed it greatly.

I wiped my eyes and Jennie kissed my cheek, hugging me to her. I wasn't sad at all, these were the happiest tears I've had! We all sat up in our seats as we started to land in Bangkok. First class was allowed first leave of the plane, thankfully, other wise I would've exploded with impatience to get off the plane.

We grabbed our carry ons and left to the luggage train. As we got ours, we got outside the airport and I immediately started crying. There they were! My mother and father! My mom started crying when she saw me and even my father teared up a bit.

Jennie gave me an encouraging nudge and I dropped my stuff, running towards my parents. I wrapped my arms around my mother and cried into her as my dad hugged us. "Pranpriya," she cried in happiness and I felt my dad kiss my head.

It took us a while to collect ourselves but that ended when my dad brought me into a hug, his height practically lifting me off the floor. "My Princess." I smiled, closing my eyes to relish this moment that I dreamed of for months.

He set me down and we wiped our eyes, laughing at the mess we were. I walked back to pick up my stuff and introduced the girls to my parents. "Mom, Dad this is Jisoo and her girlfriend Rosé."

They bowed to each other and my mom brought them in for a hug instantly. I grabbed onto Jennie's hand, sensing a bit of nervousness. My dad immediately grinned at me and I said with pride, "This is Jennie, my girlfriend. Jisoo is also her older sister."

My parents bowed to her and my mom immediately brought her in for a hug. I thanked my stars that I didn't feel the urge to push my mom away from Jennie, I missed her far too much for that.

"Do you mind if we stop to grab food?" Rosé asked sweetly and my parents immediately led us to the car. My dad being the perfect gentleman to load the car of our bags and suitcases.

"This is a really nice car," Jennie complimented and my mom blushed, thanking her. My dad got it as a present when she opened up her first hotel. My dad started the drive to one of his hotels and a valet came to take the car.

We got inside the grand entrance and the girls awed at the sight. We made it to the hotel's restaurant and we were immediately led to the VIP room, right next to my fathers office.

"It is so lovely to see little LaLisa back," a waitress, Miss Kathy who I've known since birth, said as she gave me a hug. Ever since I could remember Kathy would keep me company in the VIP room when dance practice was done and I waited for my parents to get off work.