36- Practice

Lisa POV

I spent a whole hour learning this basic spell and I waited for myself to be alone. I didn't want to embarrass myself if it didn't work. I stared at the bag of chips, chanting and willing it with my mind to open.

Victory! I squealed when the bag opened and I quickly put a chip in my mouth. It was the weirdest feeling doing magic. I could feel myself tingling as if Jennie were near by but then a small force would leave me.

I studied the book all night, reading the difference between the dark and light spells and realized the girls were right when they said the spell that made me human was dark magic.

But I needed to do something first. Today I would leave to Sooki's and take that energy to bring my own memory back. I had to try, I was tired of feeling the confusion. I grabbed my book and put it in my bag as I went downstairs.

"We'll go with you," Jennie said and I nodded as we went out to my dads car since mom took hers to work. We started the drive to Sooki's house and I felt myself becoming nervous as we got into the driveway.

Be strong I told myself as I stepped into the house. I felt my breath get caught in my throat as we got to the red door. I quickly stepped inside and saw the room that tormented my childhood.

"We'll leave you alone." Jisoo said as they closed the door for me. I sat at the table and took out my book. I turned to the page for energy absorption and placed my hands flat on the table. I just needed to be around a witches energy field to grasp it.

Since the three girls had lived here, their energy was everywhere in this house. I closed my eyes and started chanting. It was tricky but then I could feel energy flowing into me. I frowned when the next wave held some dark magic too but soon after the three were given to me, I let out a sigh.

I felt like I just woke up from a four hour nap. I turned to the page of memory manipulation and saw the easy looking spell for memory gain. No wonder Sooki was able to perform it so easily but it failed since she only tried to make me forget my girlfriend.

It was hard for me to do at first, but I suddenly felt like someone had hit me in the head with a hammer as I shouted in pain, holding onto my head.

Me meeting the girls, Jisoo teaching me to bake, Rosé and I at the carnival, everything.

"LISA!" I heard them shout as they ran into the room and I shouted again but this time in happiness as I ran towards Jisoo and Rosie. I felt like I hadn't seen them in a month!

"Rosie! Chu!" I screamed into their hug and Rosie started crying in happiness. "I remember it all. I actually managed to do that."

"Thank goodness because I missed you!" Rosie hugged me tighter, "Now I can do Lisa Barbie more."

"About that," I stepped back from the hug and ran behind Jennie. The girls laughed and I smiled at them, wrapping my arms around Nini from behind. I saw Rosé reach for my hand but Nini slapped it away.

"Glad she remembers you but that's enough touching today." She crossed her arms, daring Rosé to try that again. I put my arm around Jennies shoulder and we left.

Once I got home I went straight to my room. I couldn't put my finger on it, but actually performing a spell made me crave to do more. I heard a knock and told who it was to come in. I knew it wasn't Nini because I didn't feel the tingles.

"I wanted to see how you were doing." Jisoo came in and sat next to me on the couch. "Rosé and Jennie went to hunt."

"It's just now that I actually have more power I could sense many other things. Jisoo, I feel like my birth father knew where I was this entire time. I feel like I'm constantly being watched."