24*

Jungkook reread and reread what Taehyung sent him. He was already a red hot mess on his bed upon reading that message of his.

"Putangina, nagtagalog na so seryoso siya. Pakshet naman kinikilig ako dito, bwiset ka Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook tossed and turned all over his bed while silently screaming, if that was possible.

'Tangina kakakita ko lang kapatid niya kanina na nang-ghost saken nung last year ko ng senior high, tapos eto namang si Taehyung bigla-biglang aamin ng wala man lang paalam???!?!'

"Wait teka may message ulit"

study buddy 🤓

study buddy 🤓:
sorry if I surprised you with my sudden confession, I felt like it was the right time to say it

but I was also planning on saying it to you personally haha 🙈

mr. tutor 📝
aHahHahhahHhahhAAHAHAHHA UM

PANO BA KITA SASAGUTIN AMP UHHH

...may gusto rin ako sayo 😳

dati pa nung nakita kitang nagenroll sa BS Nursing hihi 😳😳

study buddy 🤓:
Oh? so you've liked me longer

I see 😏

mr. tutor 📝
lUH MAY PA SMIRK SMIRK KA PANG NALALAMAN DYAN CHE

I-UNLIKE KITA JAN EH

study buddy 🤓:
can you, though?

mr. tutor 📝
I hate that you're right hmp

study buddy 🤓:
that's what I thought 😊

I really wanna see you now, can I? I feel like giving you lots of affection after finding out our feelings are mutual

mr. tutor 📝
hindot ka jeon jungkook 😃😃😃 [delete]

o-ok bahala ka, ingat papunta dito

study buddy 🤓:
I'm bringing snacks and drinks btw, I was thinking we could watch a movie?

Netflix and chill 😉

mr. tutor 📝
uLOL ANONG NETFLIX AND CHILL

I-CHILL KITA SA REF KO NANG MATULUYAN KA NA

charot, netflix lang walang chill subukan mo lang chumansing mamaya papalayasin na kita sa aking maderpaking buhay

maharot man ako pero pinapahalagahan ko parin ang katawan ko 😤

study buddy 🤓:
aight aight, I'm omw 😘

After Jungkook was done messaging Taehyung, he put his phone down on his chest and remained to calm his breathing, feeling nervous all of a sudden because the other did admit their feelings were mutual and now he's coming in his dorm and it'll just be the two of them, alone. Jungkook blushed profusely and hid his red face in his pillows, hoping for it to go away soon before Taehyung comes.

He decided to turn on his laptop and opened Netflix to browse newly added movies. He read on an article that Ghibli movies were finally added, so he searched a movie on that category instead. After deciding on a movie (which was Howl's moving castle), he lightly fixed the pillows on his bed and set out a small table where all the snacks and drinks are placed on. He didn't clean his room that much because there wasn't much mess to begin with, just a few handouts sprawled on his study table and a few clothes that weren't inside his dirty laundry basket.

His doorbell rang across his dorm, indicating Taehyung was already outside. He took a deep breath first before going to his front door and see the man outside his porch. Taehyung let out a smile and brought up the goods he said he was bringing.

"Andami naman ata niyan? Mauubos ba nating lahat yan?" Jungkook said, seeing as their was all types of junk foods in Taehyung's hands. Cola, chips, pizza, and even ice cream! Jungkook eyed the latter and immediately went to grab it. Taehyung chuckled at his actions.

"I knew you'd want that so I bought it. Buti na lang may natira pang cookies and cream flavor don sa 7/11"

Jungkook let the man in and led him to his bedroom. Taehyung looked around the organized room before putting the food down on the small table. Jungkook came back with two cups for the cola later on. Taehyung sat down on the bed first before Jungkook.

'Bwiset ka Jungkook, ano bang pinag nenerbyosan mo dito?!' Jungkook thought, he felt his face heat up again slowly. Taehyung noticed this and snickered, then suddenly pulled the latter beside him, making Jungkook more agitated and red.

"Nervous?"

"uHHHH DI NAMAN HAHA. Eto naman kasi bigla-biglang gagawa ng ikakagulat ko. Hindi to kaya ng puso ko... hoy, hOY! ANONG GINAGAWA MO AAAAHHHH-"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook down with him, letting the younger lay down on his chest. He sniffed the latter's hair and hummed. Jungkook buried his face and let out a small scream.

"Sabi ko wala munang ganito"

"I'm just hugging you though? This is going slow, I think"

"Anong slow slow ka jan, kahit na! Bitawan mo na ako! Ayaw mo ba manood ng movie? Ang ganda pa naman ng napili ko"

"Nope, I would like to stay like this for the rest of the night. Please?"

"..."

"Please? Cherry on top?"

"Oo na, bwiset!"

The two spent the night cuddling while eating (messily), Jungkook ended up falling asleep first not bothering to finish the movie, his left cheek pressed against Taehyung's chest. The older glanced at him and smiled softly, giving a soft peck on the top of Jungkook's head. He stopped the movie and turned off Jungkook's laptop, carefully not waking up the boy sleeping.

"Sleep tight, I l... hmm"