18*

Taehyung quickly went to grab his car keys and wallet after sending the invitation to Jungkook on their breakfast 'date'. He made it through the cafe in less than a few minutes, probably because of nervousness and a little hint of excitement.

He parked his car on a parking space available near the cafe which was just a block away. He went inside the cafe and took the table beside the glass window. He fixed his outfit, which was just a light brown cardigan with a plain white shirt inside, baggy dark brown pants to compliment his top and plain sandals. He didn't even know what was there to be nervous about, it's just Jungkook and him having breakfast together.

After a few minutes passed, the bell on top of the cafe entrance rang as a new customer was welcome inside. And that customer was no other than Jungkook, who's appearance looked quite disheveled but he didn't mind that. The older called out to the boy who was looking for him inside the restaurant with his big eyes and finally caught Taehyung.

Taehyung (as much as he didn't want to admit it) checked the boy out secretly. He saw that the other's hair is a bit off (he guessed it as his bed hair) and was wearing an oversized white hoody. He thought he didn't see anything from the bottom because of how big that sweater is until Jungkook sat down across him and he's revealed to be wearing camo pants. He was wearing slides to compliment all of his outfit for this morning.

"Huy grabe naman to di na nagreply pabalik hmp. Nag madali na akong lumabas ng dorm kanina kasi akala ko kanina ka pa andito, yan tuloy di ko na nakuha wallet ko. Buti na lang talaga malapit lang tong cafe na to samin" Jungkook huffed and pouted at the man in front of him. The older couldn't help but think how adorable the boy is acting right now. He let out a light chuckle in response.

"It's alright if you didn't bring your wallet, I mentioned before naman na I'll be paying diba? So just sit down there and be comfortable eating your free breakfast"

"...edi wow tae mo dilaw..."

"What was that?"

"WALA wala hehe. Tara order na tayo?"

After ordering and waiting for their food to arrive, Taehyung initiated the conversation.

"Um listen, I already apologized to you about what happened last time but I just wanna make sure you're really ok with just an apology. I thought this breakfast could make it up to the dinner we couldn't attend to. And also for the tutor session. Again, I'm sorry for not messaging you earlier" Taehyung said with sincerity in his voice. He does hope that the younger isn't holding any grudge against him, or he would just continue to apologize every chance he gets like, right now.

"Eto naman, ulet ulet ko na ngang sinasabi na ok lang! Di mo naman alam na may mangyayari sa pamilya niyo so wala kang kasalanan. Kaya stop na sa pagpapatawad, napatawad na nga kita hays"

Taehyung saw in Jungkook's eyes that he was being serious in forgiving him, making him let out a huge sigh. The other male wondered what was bothering him but their food had already arrived.

"Andito na pagkain, hoy! Kung di ka pa kakain jan iiwan kita dito, tignan mo" Jungkook said before digging in to his food. He moaned at the tasty flavor in his tongue which then led him to put another spoonful in. Taehyung chuckled at his actions before eating what he had ordered for himself.

"Ang sarap pala ng pagkain nila dito, punta nga ulit ako next time sama ko sila jimin at kuya hobi" Jungkook muttered to himself, making Taehyung glance at his direction.

"Hey, you got something below your mouth"

"Ha? Wait saan ba yung tissue na binigay kanina-"

Taehyung already took the initiative to wipe the mess below Jungkook's lip with his thumb, surprising the younger and later on getting red all over. He ducked his head where Taehyung can't see his profusely blushing face but the other thought otherwise, because he can see the younger's flaming ears just right. He laughed at the boy's actions before Jungkook glared at his direction.

"A-anong tinatawa-tawa mo jan ha?! Kakatawa yung ginawa mo ha? Kasi pinahiya mo lang ako eh aaaaaahhhhh!"

Taehyung doesn't remember the last time he had this much fun with anybody apart from his older brother.

Oh he sure had great progress to tell his brother later.