Stones of Gold or Bronze

STONES OF GOLD OR BRONZE

STATUS

GOLD STONE - The royal family and are the only ones that have gold liquid running through their veins and hold all the power in the kingdom. Pure Gold paints their irises.

GOLD - The people in the court with less power but are among the rich ones. Their eyes are always the darkness shade of brown.

SILVER STONE - A foreigner in the kingdom and is treated worse than a Slave. Their hair is always platinum blonde and their eyes silver as a steel blade.

BRONZE STONE - They are the lowest ranking people and are always Slaves. Their eyes are in Bronze color.

SUMMARY

The Southern Borderline of Savanna is a kingdom in a middle of a desert where the sun reigns. The kingdom ruled by the ruthless King Darkoon and his cruelty knows no bounds. When his birthday gift is a young girl he takes an interest in her and keeps her as his Slave to serve only him.

Amara's life as the King's Slave will be filled with mystery, murder and romance but she will also finds herself deep in the depths of a plot of assassination of the King. But she does begin to fall in love with him. The only problem is...

Amara is a Bronze Stone.

King Drakkon is a Gold Stone.

COPYRIGHT
Copyright © 2020 by Bjorg Halla

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.