Chapter Forty-Eight: Helping Harry

Start from the beginning

Steal Harry's invisibility cloak and help? No Harry would be punished as it was still wouldn't finish by himself.

No, It would have to be something before the competition started. 

Something to do with these weird clues?

'I could convince Victor to let his Headmaster to help him and follow them?' Draco mused.

'That might actually work?' 

Draco closed his eyes, and let himself drift into a peaceful and determined sleep. 

Finally, he knew how to help Harry.

------------------------------------------------------

Draco woke up to the sound of quiet snoring.

He looked across at Harry and smiled to himself, 'He is truly gorgeous when he is at peace.' Draco mused.

Draco shook his head, he needed to stay focused.

He gently slipped himself away from Harry and to his relief, the other boy stayed asleep.

Draco casted a quick Tempus and saw that it was 8:00 am.

Draco then got ready and grabbed everything he needed.

He had opted for more of a green and black outfit just in case he needed to lurk.

He then turned towards the door but stopped himself.

'I should probably write Harry a quick note telling him where I am so he doesn't worry.'

With that thought, Draco wrote a note and then proceeded to quietly leave the room.

Once in the common room, he looked around at all the tired faces, but none of them the face he needed to see.

"Hey, Daphnee?" He asked Daphnee Greengrass who was sitting on the couch closest to him reading a magazine.

"Hey Draco, what's up?" She greeted warmly.

"Um, have you seen Victor or kai anywhere?" He asked.

She pouted slightly, "Yeah they are all by the tree you guys always go to." 

"Thanks, have a good day," Draco replied smiling before leaving the common room in a purposeful stride to the tree.

Once he got there he was greeted by a group of smiling faces. 

"Hey Draco!" Theo beamed, "We never thought we would see you guys again."

"Yeah sorry about the absence," Draco replied casually.

"It's okay, where is Harry?" Hermione asked.

"He is still sleeping, I actually came to ask Victor something, if that is okay," Draco replied turning to Victor.

"Yeah go ahead," Victor replied smiling.

"Um... In private?" Draco asked suddenly feeling awkward with all the eyes on him.

"Yeah, of course, I will be back," Victor said getting up.

"See ya, Vicky!" Kai said waving.

He smiled at Kai before walking off into the distance with Draco.

They stopped and sat on a bench across the field.

"What's wrong?" Victor asked.

"Well um, you know how Harry doesn't want to compete in the tournament?" Draco started.

"Yeah, is he okay by the way I have barely seen him since that dinner, and every time I have he hasn't been himself." Victor mused.

"Yeah, he hasn't been doing too well, he is really worried and has been studying anything that might help him but the truth is this task could be anything and he is stressing a lot," Draco explained.