Chapter Four

Wooyoung groans as he rummages through his closet, trying to find something suitable to wear tonight. He has high hopes that Yeosang will finally be there waiting for them this Thursday evening. Wooyoung sighs and pulls out two different shirts, both being black, but they have a different design on them so they're very clearly not the same.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Wooyoung?" Mingi asks, finding the boy holding up two black shirts, "Ahh, I see..." he says, walking up to him with a knowing smirk, "You want to look nice for him, right?"

Wooyoung's eyebrows furrow and his lips turn down into a frown, huffing at his friend's assumption, "No, I do not..." He denies, silence befalling them for a few moments before Wooyoung pipes back up, "M-Maybe?" He asks in a questioning tone of voice.

Mingi pats Wooyoung's shoulder, examining the two choices he's holding in front of him, "Hmm... I had a feeling when I saw you two in the ocean together. You never go that far out, Wooyoung. We were all pretty concerned when we saw you out there, but then we saw him, too."

Wooyoung sighs, looking up at Mingi with shining eyes, "Mingi, can you please just help me decide what to wear?"

Mingi nods and points to the one with white designs on it, "This one for sure, but you know there's a possibility he won't be there tonight," Mingi says, hoping that Wooyoung won't get disappointed like he had the weeks prior.

"I know, I know..." Wooyoung hums as he gets changed into the shirt Mingi decided on, going over to view himself in the mirror, "Not so bad, right?" Wooyoung says confidently, looking back at Mingi with a wink.

"You look great," Mingi chuckles, making his way out of the room to tell the other guys Wooyoung is finally ready before turning back one more time to tease his friend, "The boy from the beach is going to absolutely eat you up."

Wooyoung's cheeks redden and he quickly runs and shuts the door in Mingi's face, "Ugh, I'll be down in a minute, okay?" He says, clearly annoyed with all this bullying he's been receiving from his friends ever since meeting Yeosang.

Wooyoung fixes his hair in a flash and makes his way downstairs where the group is already standing around waiting to head out.

"Finally!" Jongho whines.

"Oh chill out, it wasn't even that long," Hongjoong says, getting his jacket from the couch and he turns to go out the door.

The boys all start to make their way to the boardwalk, San and Seonghwa not with them yet since they said they'd meet them at the spot when the time came.

"You think your loverboy will be there this time?" Yunho asks, giggling as they walk.