*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby and Sammy all happily eat breakfast as a family of seven for the last time!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby and Sammy all spend much needed time together before Will and RJ leave to pick up Averie!

*****
Will, RJ and baby Luca are on the way to pick up Averie!

Will and RJ's best friend Jennine is at the house watching Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Dobby and Sammy!

Luca is happily sucking on his pacifier while Will and RJ sit in the front seats together.

"Are you excited, RJ?" Will asks RJ softly.

"Yes, I am so excited! I can't wait to see her, hug her and spoil her the way she deserves." RJ says to Will.

"Me too! I can't wait to give her lots of kisses, hugs and just hold her." Will says to RJ.

Will and RJ both smile at each other and they hold each other's hands.

Luca then begins to coo loudly, making Will and RJ both awe at their baby boy.

"Are you excited to meet your new big sissy, Luca? are you excited?" Will asks Luca.

Luca coos some more at Will, making Will and RJ both happily smile.

"Awww, he seems so so excited!" RJ says with a big grin at Luca.

"Carrie told me that Averie is very excited to have a a baby sister, baby brothers, a big sister and a big brother!" Will says with a grin.

"Aww! That is so cute." RJ says happily to Will.

Will, RJ and Luca all continue the thirty minute drive to pick up Averie!

*****
Will, RJ and Luca have all made it to pick up Averie and take her home! Will and RJ both can't wait to se Averie and begin to bond with her!

"We have made it, Luca! We have made it, baby boy! Are you excited to see your new sissy?" Will asks Luca as he picks up Luca out of her car seat and holds him.

"Luca is like I'm tired Dad!" RJ says playfully to Will making Will giggle and smile at him.

"He is a sleepy boy!" Will says as he puts Luca in the baby carrier and he smiles at RJ.

"I love you." RJ says as he tenderly kisses Will.

"I love you too!" Will says happily to RJ as he kisses him back.

Will, RJ and Luca all walk into the foster care center and sign themselves in!

"Carrie and Averie are in room three together!" The receptionist says happily to Will and RJ.