The Truth in a Joke

"He's staying here now." I whispered. "He stays here? When did he get out?" "He got out the other day." "Listen you gotta go man, he can't know what I'm doing in here." "Really E?" He said sucking his teeth. I pulled out of him, running over and throwing him his clothes on the bed, then I threw on my boxers and ran up to him and kissed him, and said "I love you, hit me up later." As I stood at my window ready to open it up for him. 

I could tell he was pissed, I mean I knew he was pissed. We had been fucking around for a while now ever since I seen him in the store after the club one night. I was drunk and he was looking good as fuck. I didn't see anyone around so I approached him and basically asked him to fuck. He took me up on my offer right then. We ended up in my car parked behind a school and I fucked the shit out of him in my back seat. Three times before the sun rose. Ever since then we've been fucking on the regular. 

The problem is, it's not just a fuck no more, we kind of got feeling for each other now. Obviously, him more that me but I do care for the nigga. It's just that he's so out there and it's blant that he likes niggaa, something I'm not trying to be associated with. That's a major problem for him. He wants to go public, I'm not where near that arena, don't know if I'll ever be. 

I stopped him as he put his leg out the window. "I'm sorry." He looked away as he climbed out, saying "I know this isn't the first time." 

I closed my window then walked over to open my door, nobody was there. I walked down to Christians room and he was taking off his interview clothes. He looked over at me, "Oh so you are up?" "Yeah after someone came baming on my door." I laughed. "How was it?" I asked him. "The interview?" "Yes, the interview." He looked un-confident but said "I think it went good I'm more or so worried about my background." "Man the shit yours, I'm putting it in the air." I looked around his room, which I don't come in much being that it was my brother's room. It still has pictures of him, his stuff still on the dresser. I could feel a tear, welling up in my eye.

"I'll be in my room Chris, if you need me." He looked over at me. "Why?" Then he looked around the room. "Oh, ok I'll be over there." I walked back to my room and wiped my eyes. I really missed my big brother. I really felt like I needed him. He was always there for me, always protected me. Now I had to face this world on my own. 

"Elijah, are you straight?" Christian said entering my room, closing the door behind him. He came over and laid on my bed then turned on my TV. Cops was on. "Naw not this shit." He said and I laughed. "Did I ever tell you my dad was on Cops?" I asked Christian. "No but I forgot to tell you I saw your dad while I was locked up. "You what?" "Yeah I saw him while I was there, I completely forgot to tell you." "Did he say anything about me?" I asked. "Yeah that he hasn't seen you in forever and wishes you'd write or visit him." I looked away, "Man he is full of shit, he never writes or calls me." "Well maybe you need to make the first move bro." I shrugged my shoulders, seeing as though I wasn't trying to hear that shit. 

"Christian, who was you fucking in jail?" I asked him. "Huh?" He said, trying not to smirk. "Nobody bro, what you mean?" "So you're telling me you didn't bust down anybody while locked up."  

"Not a soul." He said I laughed and called him a "lying as nigga." "Well let me ask you this." "What?" I replied. "Do you love Jacob?" 

I paused, then stared at him. "Why would you even ask me that?" A smirk slightly appeared on his face. "Well, you are getting your back blown out by him. You know feelings develop." "Well there ain't no feelings here. It's more like rape on my end." I told Christian. "Willful rape." He spoke. I just stared at him while he laughed it up, but when he saw I wasn't amused he chilled. "The dick good though." That's when Christian smiled completely obliterated. "What the fuck you mean E?" I chuckled and said, "The dick is definitely on point, too bad it belongs to my mom." Christian got up out of my bed so fast. "Fuck you bro." He said walking towards my door. "But yours is better." I said quickly. "Fuck all that, I ain't think you was enjoying the shit. You talking about the dick good, that means you like that Guat being up in you." 

"Shit it is like rape, that nigga blackmailing me to fuck. So what does that tell you. Rape!" Christian kinda shook his head from side to side looking as though he didn't know exactly what to say, then turned and walked out of the room. I ain't follow him, I let him have his moment. Fuck that. 

Moments later he poked his head from around the corner. "Why the fuck you go try me in my face like that E?" I almost slammed the door in his face but he caught it with his hand. Christian ran up on me slamming my door behind him. Grabbing me by the neck and pushing me up against the wall. I could see the veins on his forehead bulging out, he was furious. "So you like his dick huh? I should punch you in your shit." That's when I pushed him up off of me. "Can you leave out my space please." I asked him. 

"Why? So Jacob can come in?" He said snidely. "I don't give a fuck about Jacob and I'm about to feel that same way about you." With that said, Christian didn't mutter another word as he backed his way out my room. Once gone I sat on the corner of my bed hanging my head low; thinking what did I just do. I fell back on my bed and eventually dozed off to sleep. 

A couple hours later, I awakened to Christian laying in my bed with one arm thrown over, softly snoring in my ear. He may be knocked out but his hard dick was wide awake pressed up against this ass of mine. I slipped him free, rubbing spit all over the tip, then slowly moved my hips back, gladly letting his meaty meat inch inside me. I bit my lip as I pulled him closer at the same time pushing back. Once I felt him as deep as I needed, I gripped my own dick and rocked my hand back and forth sending a shiver up my spine. His fat ass head, pressed and teased just the right spot, it took mere moments before there was cum oozing down my hand pooling in my sheet under my blanket. As I laid there recouping, I looked back to see him still softly snoring. Christian dick was still hard inside me as I dosed back into a dream. 

Some time later I was awaken to this nigga pounding my guts out. I mean bed creaking and all. I gripped his wrist as his bit into my neck, whole he hollowed a nigga insides out. "Damn what the fuck bruh." I asked before my teeth clenched onto my sheet. I could feel him pushed down on my.lower back and I adjusted my waist, arching my back a little. I looked back to see my ass vibrating as he smashed my little cakes up. 

In an instant, I snapped out of everything, just as he shoved it all in me. My toes stretched out as my booty hole was forced to do the same. He slowly lowered himself onto my back. Desperately trying to catch his breath. "You okay?" I looked up and asked him. Christian nodded his head. "So you forgot other people live here huh, just go break my back so loudly." He shrugged his shoulders. "Ya booty shouldn't be so good." That's when I thought to myself. 'He does have a point." 

"My fault earlier. I shouldn't have been playing with you like that. I wouldn't want anybody to joke with me that way." Just as I was about to respond. My room door opened, then in walked Jacob looking like you could fry chicken on his forehead. He was PISSED! As he stared at Christian butt as naked laying on my back. 

Jacob surprisingly runs up and snatches Christian off of me, throwing him on the floor. That's when I jump up and Jacob grabs me, slinging me across the room. "I fucking knew it! I knew it! Fuck!!!! How could you do this to me!" He voiced in a loud whisper, since my mom was home probably asleep. "I love you E! I love you and you know that why would you do this?!" 

"Do what?" My mom says rubbing her eyes in the doorway.