The Light Breaking Through

I turned over in bed, and softly kissed him on his lips and without opening his eyes, Christian lips then pressed against mine and his thick arms tightening their grip around me. It felt amazing, our bodies interlocked in each other. 

"I'm so sorry.” He whispered, “I really didn't know the car was stolen. I promise you that." Christian pleaded with his nose brushing against mine. “I'll know.” I said. Before turning my back to him, Christian bit my neck. I looked back at him and I felt like he was telling the truth, I could see it in his eyes. I kissed him again, and then once more before saying, "I love you and I believe you. Just don't fuck with that cousin no more!" I scolded and we both burst out into laughter. And that laughter turned into love making, His touch was just what I needed after the day I had before.

After we finished, we laid there in each other juices, huffing and puffing, trying to regain ourselves before I realized I needed to get up and go slob down Jacobs dick. He demanded that I start back to acting the way we were before Christian came or he was going to have to go. “Get up and go shower or something before you know who comes and starts tripping.” With that said, Christian kissed me, then was up and out of my room. I went into the hall bathroom and quickly cleaned myself up. I went back to my room and waited for Christian to turn on the shower before I tiptoed down the hall to Jacobs room.

My mom was already at work,  so I just entered the room to see Jacob sleeping, laying on his back. This black silk sheet covered his naked body. I began to walk up and my stomach began to churn, I did want to do this. I was tired of doing this. I didn't understand why I even had to do this. I know Jacob, knew that this was something I didn't want to do; never did.

I just stood there, frozen. Lost in thought. “Aye baby. Are you here for your feeding?” My heart sank as Jacob spoke those words. His hand rose up my leg, then gripped my right ass cheek. My step father jiggled it a bit, before telling me, “Get started.” Flipping back the sheet, exposing his heap of dick. I grabbed his dick with one hand and went to feasting, slobbing, bobbing, and devouring Jacob. Keeping my eyes closed. Picturing Christian in my mind, as this dick forced itself into my chest cavity.

“Yes E, fuck!” Jacob mumbled caressing my head and face. “You're so good, oh you're so good.” He proclaimed. “Keep…” He started to say as the doorbell rang. And he quickly pushed my head off his dick and looked at me confused. We almost never got visitors, well not visitors that didn't call first.

“That's for you?” Jacob managed to moan out as I looked up at him while I pulled the throat off his dick and shook my head ‘no’, I was as confused as he was but continued back to doing what I was commanded to do just a day earlier.

Jacob threw my head out of his lap, and jumped out the bed, and I wiped the bit of spit, trailing down my chin and rolled out too, up to my feet to see who was at the door.

Before I could exit the room I heard the door slide open, and Jacob sounding shocked ask, “What the fuck are you doing here?”

A man's voice, sounding just as surprised but angry growled at Jacob, “What the fuck you doing here!?”

I quickly made my way to the door to see my Father standing in the doorway. I was halfway to the front  of the house when my dad grabbed my stepfather by the neck and slammed his back into the open door.

My step dad struggled to get my dad's hands from around Jacobs neck. I ran up, trying to pull my dad off Jacob who by this time had started to change colors.

“You’re the fucking reason I sat in jail for all those years!” My dad streamed as I watched his muscle flex in his upper arms, I'm assuming because his grip tightened.

Suddenly he let go, and looked down at Jacob who was on the floor gasping next to the front door.

“You aren't even worth “ my dad said before spitting on Jacob and walking away. Right then Christian came running out the bathroom, stopping the hall, gripping his towel; water drizzled down the creases craves into his stomach.

“What's going on?” He asked caringly as I walked up to him. “Nothing I'll tell you later.” I spoke walking past him to my room. Sitting on the corner off my bed, attempting to gather my thoughts.

Christian walked up moments later, standing in the doorway. “Text me when you feel like talking.” He told me and walked off. I felt bad n on my bed and stared at the ceiling in a state of confusion.

I laid there, eventually closing my eyes, watching the whole scene replay over in my head.

“Hey. You ok?” Entered through my ear, and my eyes shot open to see my stepdad standing there beside my bed. I just stared up at him. He sat down on my bed next to me. “How does your dad know where we live?” He asked me. I sat straight up in the bed.

Quickly saying, “How am I supposed to know?! He was choking you, not me! You want to explain that? Nah you just go lie anyway.” I said sucking my teeth rising to my feet from the mattress.

“I have no fucking idea what that was about.” He tells me and I slam both hands on my dresser full of cologne. “You expect me to believe that Jacob.” I asked, even turning to see the illustration of the lie forming on his face. “Yes, because it's the truth.” Jacob proclaimed, and moments later I felt his hand rubbing down the back of my shirt. “Come here.” He said softly and I at first refused but I didn't have the energy to fight with him.

I closed my door, and laid on the bed, after taking my clothes off. I let him do what he wanted and I fell asleep weeping, gripping my pillow tightly in my arms.

The next day, it all felt like a dream but my heart sank when I had a flashback of the fight between the two of my dads the day before. I went to class, then work and headed to the park with hopes of seeing my dad and possibly finding out what he meant by Jacob being the cause of his incarceration.

I sat there for a couple hours without a sighting before I gave up and retreated home. I did this for three days before I eventually ran to him at the park, it seems like he finally had the same idea I had for days.

“Son…” He said with a look of amazement emblazoned on his face.

“Pop.”  I responded.

“It's a lot I want to say. I want to explain. Jacob. Jacob, why do you live with Jacob?”  He asked while I watched his look of admiration turn into confusion. “He's my stepdad.” I said plainly. “Your stepdad? What the fuck? This motherfucka married you mom. He a fucking faggot!’ he yelled before shots ran out. That's the last I heard before collapsing to the ground and lose consciousness.