Chapter Thirteen.

Jaemin sighed thinking about what had just happened little over an hour ago when Jeno gave him a look.

"Are you still thinking about that girl?" Jeno asked making the group turn to Jaemin who shook himself out of his trance, once he had caught up to them he told them about what happens some snickering while others told him that he was a dickhead.

"Don't sweat it dude, you tried to say sorry it's not like you'll ever see her again" Chenle said trying to lighten his mood, Jaemin nodded agreeing before focusing on his turn at air hockey.

...

Jieun sighed finishing up for the night, packing up her stuff she was able to leave the school before 8, Jieun sighed scratching her head and leaving the school locking up, Jieun glanced up at her car seeing another one parked beside it, Jieun could see the faint outline of someone sitting in the passenger seat making her blood run cold.

Debating running the other way and jumping the fence or even calling Taeyong she furrowed her eyebrows seeing the person get out of the car and lean in front of the car and Jieuns eyes widened.

"I thought you'd be here, you haven't changed sis" the person said smiling at the English teacher before her.

"Jihyo?" Jieun yelled the corners of her lips turning up into a wide smile.

"Been awhile right?"

...

Jieun was the oldest of two, her sister being Han Jihyo basically the 19 year old version of Jieun, she was smart and as bright as they come, except when it came to her taste in boys

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming, I would've made up one of the the guest rooms?" Jieun gushed as she opened the door to her apartment making sure to disregard the mail on top of the fridge and asking her younger sister if she wanted anything to drink.

"It was a last minute thing, i just wanted to see how my sister was doing" Jihyo smiled hauling a suitcase stuffed with different clothes into the apartment she accepted taking small sips of whatever her sister had given her.

"Hey could I use your shower?" Jihyo pleaded and Jieun nodded quickly telling her where the towels were and that there was a shower in the guest room.

A good 15 minutes passed and Jihyo felt much better but also quite angry that such a cute top was now ruined, the coffee stain to big and to dried in to save, sighing she stuffed the top back into her bag and walked back to the living room seeing Jieun on her laptop.

"So what's going on with you?" Jieun asked placing her laptop back on the table and picking up her drink and sitting back, pulling leg up to sit on it and face her younger sister.

"Felix dumped me today" Jihyo sighed seeing her sister nod and Jihyo took a deep breath before leaning back into the couch and groaning loudly.

"He was also my flatmate so I had to move out then I found out I got rejected from my chosen college and then someone dumped their coffee on me and some prissy high school girls laughed at me, I've fucking had it today man" Jihyo said feeling her bottom lip tremble and her eyes start to water.

"Aww baby cmere"

...

Jieun knew how it felt, being young well younger and when all of a sudden things started turning to shit so she tried her best to be there for her sister, saying she could live with her while she figured things out, Jieun didn't mind, she liked having company, especially if it's her sister she barely got to see.