Chapter Twelve.

Jeno stared mindlessly ahead remembering the first lesson they had yesterday when a hand on his shoulder shook him out of it, looking over expecting Jaemin he was surprised when he was faced with Daeun.

"Hey" She smiled sitting beside him on the picnic table outside the front of the school, the couple earned a few looks from bystanders but ignored them, Jeno smiled.

"How was your classes?" Jeno asked all of a sudden feeling shy, Daeun hummed thinking tucking a strand of hair behind her ear showing off a strand of green in her hair.

"They're alright I guess, remember how I said Hyejin is in some of my classes?" Daeun asked Jeno who scoffed at the name rolling his eyes slightly but nodded, Daeun smiled at his reaction.

"I think she knows we went out, she's been glaring at me all day" Daeun sighed puffing her cheeks out, Jeno smiled at her but shook his head sighing.

"She's really getting on my nerves" Jeno sighed leaning forward, Daeun giggled placing her hand on the back of his head playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"Oh well her loss" Daeun smiled and Jeno didn't move covering the blush that he knew was covering his face.

"Ooooo yay now people can stop thinking I'm gay" Jaemin shouted seeing the two on the picnic table, Jeno lifted his head laughing at his best friend who walked over sitting in front of the two.

"Soooo when's the wedding?" Jaemin asked smiling while looking at the two, Daeun smiled while Jeno covered his face more but moved to look at the girl beside him and eyebrow raised waiting for her reaction.

"Jae we haven't even gone on a second date yet, which reminds me, Jeno we're going on a date this weekend, I'll text you the details" Daeun spoke fast dipping in and kissing him on the cheek before getting up as the bell signalled the end of lunch.

"Also Jeno if your girlfriend keeps glaring at me I won't hesitate to hit her, bye Jaemin" Daeun waved sliding her backpack onto her bag and walked away without a word, leaving a bright red Jeno and as Haechan has said before creepy smiling Jaemin.

"Wow she's just like you, threatening people who just look at her, I ship it" Jaemin clapped earning a punch to the shoulder.

...

"So boys remember from yesterday?" Jieun asked, today she wore black leggings and a white t shirt , the rest wearing their usual gym attire, The group nodded not voicing their curiosity about why Haechan wasn't present today.

Jieun repeated everything she said yesterday, stopping to explain why she told them to analyse their opponents movements, the way they hold themselves could even give away any faults to their performance.

"Let's use one of you as an example, Lee Jeno come here" Jieun smiled at the boy who raised both eyebrows confused, Jaemin nudge his friend pushing him out of line and towards their teacher.

"Ok boys, what do you notice about Jeno?" Jieun asked placing her hand on his shoulder, Jeno folded his arms in an intimidating way, legs straight and back slightly hunched.

"He has horrible posture" Haechan shouted walking into the gym same clothes as the day before, dropping his bag on the pile by the door earning a harsh glare from Jeno, Haechan smirked.

"Well yes but no, think again guys" Jieun said moving her hand and walking in front of him, she watched as all five had no idea as to what she was on about, Haechan taking his position on the other side of Jisung.

"Jeno holds himself too tense, if that makes any sense, his arms are across his body creating a sort of guard, but his legs are too straight, someone could easily kick in his knee cap, and with enough force eventually break it" Jieun explained walking behind him, Jieun looked down to Jenos legs using the back of her foot to kick the back of his knee, Jeno collapsed onto his knees a grunt leaving his mouth as his knees made contact with the floor harshly.

"Just because he looks intimidating and like he knows how to fight does not mean he can't be taken down" Jieun shrugged holding her hand out to Jeno, Jeno rolled his eyes playfully and hoisted himself up walking back over to the line of others after getting a slap on the back from Jieun.

"So I want you all to pair up and show me your 'defensive stance' and I'll start from there" Jieun clapped, The boys did as she said and her eyes narrowed watching Haechan turn a slight limp in his step.

...

Detention finished earlier than usual today, their teachers excuse being she hasn't been on top of her work and has too much to mark, Although the group were kind of disappointed they also didn't mind, deciding to hang out at the new 24/7 coffee shop that just opened in town after getting changed, Jaemin and Jeno changing into their school uniforms not being prepared to go anywhere.

They were now entering the shop taking a look around, the aesthetically pleasing interior automatically catching everyone's eyes, the aroma of coffee and vanilla filling their noses, it was strong but not nauseating.

The inside was quite big and there was a stair case wrapping around the back of the main counter that led to a rooftop view, the colour scheme screamed with light colours, a mixture of browns, whites and even fake plants decorated one wall, the type of wall you'd see in the background of a journalists Instagram photo of their Macbook, note book, latte they asked specifically to have latte art on and headphones.

"Wow it's so pretty in here" Renjun voiced out standing in the middle of the room looking around, everyone nodded in agreement looking to the large chalkboard behind the counter on the wall that displayed the menu.

The group opted to get a range of hot and cold teas, coffees and shakes, before taking a step back to wait for their orders, there were only a handful of people inside, a group of girls wearing the same school uniforms as Jaemin and Jeno, a girl listening to music and a elderly couple.

A couple minutes passed and everyone had received their drink except for Jaemin, the barista constantly asking him if he sure that he wanted extra shots in his iced americano, laughing lightly he nodded before hearing his order number and another heading to collect his order he heard a small conversation between Jisung and Chenle about going to the arcade across the road, Jaemin agreed hearing Jeno call out to him as he reached the counter quickly pulling his phone out and grabbing his drink he spun around and right into the face of someone else.

His drink drenching their white blouse and blue jeans, Jaemins eyes widened and his nostrils flared a loud gasp leaving his mouth, looking at the girl who was standing in front of him and was only aiming to get her order and was basically soaked in coffee, her lips were purses and eyes slowly opened not wanting to come face with the mess that the other had created.

"Holy shit, I'm so-" Jaemins words were cut off when the girls hand lifted telling him to shut up before she let out a breath and sighed, the two could hear a group snicker from the corner of the room and they both looked up to see the group of girls from Jaemins school laughing uncontrollably, Jaemin looked at the girl seeing how her expression changed as she huffed and looked up at Jaemin a more than frustrated look on her face.

"It's.......whatever" She says forgetting her order and bolting for the door, Jaemin watched as she left running past the giant window and out of his sight, he felt extremely bad, ignoring the call of the barista who said they'll make his drink again he left to join his friends making sure to give the group of girls a harsh glare.

...

Man people are so clumsy these days don't you think? Also trust me I'm working on more chapters filled with much more actions, sorry it's taking so long.

Side note, WHOS EXCITED FOR NCT DREAMS NEW ALBUM? I already love the track videos and the songs are so soothing! Jaemin looks way too good in blue hair !!