Chapter Ten.

Jieun closed the umbrella she was using and shook it out before she took a step into the soon to be closing pizza parlour, Jieun pulled her face mask over her nose and walked straight to the counter, a girl the age of Jeno was standing at the counter bored, no one was inside the store because of the heavy rain.

"Welcome to Jungs pizza restaurant how may I help you?" She smiled shyly the dimples in her cheeks were a dead giveaway and the name tag that said 'Daeun' , Jieun took her mask off and smiled.

Jieun expected nothing less, Jeno wasn't exactly the quiet type and this girl seemed quiet but the coloured streaks in her hair said she wasn't afraid to be loud, So Jeno has a type, girl versions of himself basically.

"Hey, I was wondering if Jung Jaehyun is working today?" Jieun smiled placing the mask into the pocket of her denim jacket, Jieun was wearing black jeans a black hoodie black shoes and a blue denim jacket.

"Jaehyun? Oh yeah he's just out the back, I'll go get him" Daeun smiled leaving through a door and came back after a minute.

"He's just a little busy at the moment and will be about 10 minutes" Daeun smiled and Jieun nodded saying she'll wait taking a seat on a stool in front of the counter top.

...

A good 15 minutes passed and Jieun was startled by a figure taking a seat beside her, looking up she removed a headphone and looked at the man beside her.

"You summoned me?" Jaehyun asked smiling and Jieun returned the smile.

"I was wondering have you spoken to Lucas or Kun recently?" Jieun asked Jaehyun who furrowed his eyebrows.

"Um no, not recently I sort of cut it off with them a couple months back, but Lucas keeps sending mail to my address and it's staring to become a problem" Jaehyun sighed rubbing his face slightly, Jieuns eyebrows raised in curiosity.

"Really? Me too, I've thrown it all out, he should respect my decision and leave me alone" Jieun sighed rubbing her eyes slightly.

"Jieun have you by chance gone through any of them?" Jaehyun asked throwing a look at Jieun and looking away at his sister who was wiping down a table, Jieun shook her head.

"I think you should" Jaehyun said , Jieun shook her head again and turned to look at him.

"I'm not going back Jae, I've finally managed to get out and I don't want to go full circle" Jieun said trying to make a point, Jaehyun told the girl to wait her and stood up saying he'll be back.

The door bell rung signaing a new customer and Daeun instantly stood up walking over to the counter but stopped seeing the 'customer'.

"Jeno? You're early, I don't get off for another 10 minutes" She smiled walking over to the boy, Jieuns eyes widened and she turned in her chair looking the other way hoping not to draw attention to herself.

Jeno and Daeun spoke for a little bit while Jieun tried to ignore them but when Jaehyun came walking back into the room calling Jieuns name, that's when she knew she blew her cover.

"Miss Han? What're you doing here?" Jeno asked as Daeun walked away heading to the back of the building to do something her brother had told her to do before she left.

"I'm here to meet up with an old friend, How about you?" Jieun asked innocently, it's not like what she was doing anything bad, she really was just meeting with an old friend.