Chapter 35:

***Draco's POV***

It's been a week and I still have no idea where Jen was. They couldn't postpone Dumbledore's funeral any longer to find Jen so they had to go on without her. I was furious with them but there was nothing I could do.

I had stayed in the back of the funeral, hidden by the trees throughout Dumbledore's funeral so no one knew I was there. I didn't want to be there because one, I was the reason he was dead, and two it doesn't seem fair that Jen couldn't be here for her own grandfather's funeral. The reason I came was so I could tell Jen about it later. I owed her as much.

I ended up leaving early so I could continue my search for Jen. My mother had tried to contact any of the deatheaters she could but the only ones that answered her either didn't tell her where they were or they didn't know. It was frustrating but I wasn't just going to give up. I started wandering around the grounds of Hogwarts, my mind else where.

I tried to think if Voldemort ever said where they would meet up if my house were ever to be invaded by the Order. Nothing came to mind. I sighed and started messing with the bracelet that should be around Jen's wrist. I heard someone walking in front of me and my eyes widened when I saw it was Goyle. I think that was the only time I was glad to see him.

"Goyle!" I yelled, getting his attention.

Goyle froze then turned around to face me. "What do you want, Malfoy?"

I was surprised by the venom in his voice when he said my name. For years I had been Goyle's role model and he had never said one thing against me even when I was rude to him.

"Excuse me?" I asked, genuinely shocked.

"You heard me." Goyle crossed his arms stubbornly.

"Listen here, Goyle. I'm going to ask you one question and you are going to tell me the truth and if you lie to me I will hunt you down and you know I will. Where are all the deatheaters hiding?"

"I'm done allowing you to push me around. I'm not telling you."

I grabbed the collar of Goyle's shirt and pointed my wand at his neck. "I can blast your head off before you could even blink so let's try this again. Where are the deatheaters hiding?" 

Goyle swallowed loudly. "T-There at my house."

I smirked and pushed Goyle away. "Thank you. And by the way, if you ever try to give me trouble again I won't be as merciful."

Goyle gulped before sprinting away. I knew that I probably didn't need to be that rude but I needed to find Jen. And besides, any deatheater I saw I wanted knock out cold. They had put my life through hell and now they're doing god knows what to Jen and I needed to find her ASAP. And I finally know where to go. I just need a plan.

***Jen's POV***

I lay, curled up in a ball on my bed. My stomach was growling but I had only allowed myself to eat a little. Because for one I have no idea if it's even eatable and two I didn't want them to think just because they give me food I'll do whatever they want. I needed to stay strong and hope for the best.

I closed my eyes and pictured Draco's face. I just had to hope that he'll come for me soon. I knew he was already looking for me and I trust that he'll find me soon. I wonder how much time has passed. I only knew it's been more than three days since they had given me food. I couldn't tell when it was night or day in here though, there was no window and there always was a lantern outside my room, lighting up the hall.

I ran my fingers over the sharp edge of the rock I had found under my bed. I had  been sharpening it against the wall for a while now and it was finally sharp enough that when I touched it my finger started to bleed. I was waiting for them to open the door and give me my food so I can strike. I heard the locks start to jiggle and I stood up.

I stood next to the door with my makeshift knife poised and ready. My body was tense when the door opened. A deatheater walked in and before he could set down my food I lunged at him and stabbed him in the eye. He cried out and I pulled the rock away and sprinted out of the room. In the hall it was just a long stone corridor. I sprinted to the right where I could see the stairs in the distance.

Behind me I could hear deatheaters yelling and running after me. I started running faster and once I made it to the stairs I took them two at a time until I made it to the top. I whipped my head around, trying to figure out where I was. It looked like I was in some sort of foyer. I could hear voices off to my right so I turned to my left and kept running. Light flooded through the windows and it made me squint.

I hadn't seen the light of day in god knows when. My breaths came out haggard and I knew that I couldn't run for much longer. I had to find a hiding spot. I looked around and found a door. I could hear the deatheaters gaining on me so I had no choice but to go in there. I stepped in and quietly shut the door behind me. I turned around and almost screamed. I was in a bedroom and not only anyone's bedroom. Pierce's. How did I know that? He was standing right in front of me.

"Nice to see you again, babe." Pierce smirked.

I turned around, struggling to get the door open when Pierce grabbed my arm. I spun around and cut a deep scratch down his cheek with my rock. Pierce cried out and threw me to the ground.

"Bitch." Pierce growled, holding his bleeding cheek. "You'll pay for that."

I stood up and Pierce lunged at me. I dodged and kicked his feet out from under him. He fell on his face and I ran to the door. I opened it, about to run out when he grabbed me by the back of the hair and threw me against the wall. My head hit painfully against the stone wall and I yelped. Pierce pressed himself against me, the blood from his wound dripping onto my white gown. He pulled out his wand and rested the tip against my neck.

"Should I kill you first or use you then kill you? I've still yet to see your whole hot body." Pierce said and ran his free hand down my body.

"Get your hands off me you bastard." I growled and kicked his knee.

Pierce dug the tip of his wand deeper into my neck. "There's no Malfoy to save you now. You're mine now, bitch."