Chapter 45:

Draco dragged me up various stairs and I wondered where he was taking me. I didn't really care if we went someplace private all I wanted to do was feel his defined cheekbones under my palms, run my hands through his soft white blond hair, feel his skin against mine. Heat coursed through my veins and I almost pulled Draco into a kiss right then. But I didn't. I let him drag me further away from the Great Hall. I still couldn't believe that I was finally with Draco and the war was over. It doesn't seem possible. Draco and I could be together without worries now. No more deatheaters, no more nose-less murders. We were finally at peace. It was too hard to process so I just focused on Draco's hand in mine. That was real. And this time I'm not going to let anything stand in our way.

Finally Draco stopped in front of a giant oak door. At first I thought we were at the Room of Requirements but those doors were larger and had two doors, the one we stood in front of had only one door. Draco started doing various knocks on the door, like a password, before the door swung open. Draco turned back at me and smiled before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me inside. Inside was a small, cozy common room with a fireplace in front of us, two work tables on both sides of the fireplace and a couch with an ottoman in front of the fireplace. To the right there were two doors and the left side mirrored it. On the door closest to us on the left had Draco's name on it and on the other door closest to us on the right had the name Natasha written on it.

"Where are we?" I asked, as I surveyed the room. I've never seen anything like it.

"The Head Dormitory." Draco said, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You were Head Boy?" I asked in astonishment.

Draco chuckled and kissed behind my ear. "Yeah. Since it was a school run by deatheaters it's only logical to make two young deatheaters the Heads. Plus I was made to be the Head Boy."

I snorted at the latter of his comment and asked, "So Natasha was a deatheater too?" Using the name I had seen on the other door.

Draco nodded, burying his face in my neck. "Yeah, she's a bitch and a whore."

I choked on a laugh and asked, "Really? How so?"

"Well for starters she'd always bring a new guy to her bedroom every night. Which wasn't much of a problem until they...became loud."

"What do you mean loud?" I asked in confusion. "Were they just talking really loud to annoy you?"

Draco groaned against my neck, sending vibrations through my bones. "Merlin, I wish that was the case. I meant loud as in, having sex loud."

"Oh" I said and blushed.

"Yeah. And they would go at each other like damn jack rabbits! You would think that you'd get exhausted after a while but she kept at it. And it was never once either, it was numerous times a night. And these walls are thin, I could hear everything. I once banged on the wall to get them to knock it off and all she did was open the door, completely nude, and said if it bothered me so much then why don't I just join them. I couldn't decide between throwing up on her or punching the bitch in the face and...ugh, I'm sorry. I'm rambling. But you have no idea how long I've been waiting to get that off my chest."

My chest tightened at the thought of him seeing another girl nude but I brushed the feeling off. He immediately turned her down, I shouldn't be jealous, I won't be jealous. Draco was here now and we haven't seen each other in a year, I'm not going to make this about another girl. Though, there was one question nagging on my mind...

"Were you ever with another girl?" I blurted, my face burning in embarrassment.

Draco tensed behind me and I immediately regretted asking. Draco turned me around so I was facing him and stared at me. I looked away from his intense stare and swallowed.