Cat & Dog

Description:Mingyu being innocent and a cute giant puppy and there's Wonwoo being an emo and a naughty cat.Their owners left them and it became a mess.(ft. Junhao)
------------------------------------------------------

"Hey babe?Why are you taking so long?We are going to be late on our date!",Minghao said and groaned at his boyfriend who is still styling his hair."Oh...Just wait honey.",Junhui made a kissy face at his boyfriend making the other wear his meme face."You already look handsome.",Minghao said rolling his eyes at him.Junhui just grinned making finishing touches at his hair.He moved closer to his boyfriend putting an arm around his waist and walked outside the house to Jun's car."Let's go honey.",Junhui spoke."Wait.Is it fine to leave our hybrids in your apartment?",Minghao asked and the other nodded and answered."My cat is independent.Right Wonu!",he yelled from the car.And inside the window is his cat on it's hybrid form rolling his eyes at him and acts like puking."Hey!Don't you dare do that!",he yelled and diverts his attention to his boyfriend who is covering his ears."You're loud.",Minghao commented while putting his hands on his lap.Jun smirked and winked at him."Atleast you are louder in be-Ack!I'm sorrry!",he was cut off when Minghao used his nunchucks on him.He always brings it with him in case of what happened right now."Let's just go...Bye Mingoo!Take care.",he waves at his dog who is on the other window pouting at him."I feel that they are getting along with each other.",Jun said while he drives."Your cat looks like he was about to kill Mingyu.",Minghao answered."Wonwoo just looks like that.But he is soft and kinda bossy sometimes.",Jun stated and Minghao just sat there listening to his boyfriend blabbering.

Meanwhile...

"Wonu...Y-your owner is taking my owner a-again.",Mingyu stuttered and he was about to cry."Don't call me Wonu.",Wonwoo hissed making the dog hybrid scoot away from him. "O-okey...W-won...",he called and tapped his shoulder making Wonwoo look at him."What?Don't touch me.",he said slapping the other's hand."You are mean...",he commented pouting at him while Wonwoo is looking down outside the window.

"What if I jump...",the cat hybrid whispered and Mingyu heard him."Are you trying to kill yourself!?",he gasped and pulled the cat away from the window."Ya!I told you don't touch me!",he snapped making the big puppy lower his head."You are gonna jump outside the window.",he said and the other rolled his eyes."Thanks for your concern.You are cute.But cat's have nine lives.Blah blah blah...",while Wonwoo is explaining everything he knows.Mingyu's eyes sparkles and smiled from ear to ear when he heard the other say he is cute.

"You said I'm cute?",he asked when Wonwoo is done of his tiny lesson."What!Is that the only word you heard?!Are you even listening!?",he asked annoyed at the cute big puppy."Thanks!",Mingyu answered and didn't mind Wonwoo's annoyed expression and hugged him."Y-yah!I said don't touch me!Stop wagging your tail!",Wonwoo tried to push the taller while his cheeks are burning red.When Mingyu broke the hug he earned many scratches and punches from the shorter male.The punch didn't hurt but the scratch does.He ended up whining while he looks at the red long marks made by Wonwoo."You made me do it.",Wonwoo defended making him bow his head down and ignore what the naughty cat is saying."H-hey...Are you crying?Please don't cry....I-I'm sorry...",Wonwoo woriedly said.

He hesitated moving closer at Mingyu and touched the red marks he made making the taller hiss."Your owner will hate me.",Wonwoo whispered.He didn't catch the the taller smirk.Mingyu suddenly jumped on him and almost squished him.He ran away while Mingyu follows him also running.They bump on many furnitures in the apartment making a big mess inside.Until Wonwoo got tired so he stopped and decided to sleep on Junhui's bed.He felt Mingyu also stop and confusedly eyed him.He felt the other part of the bed sink.Then Mingyu moved closer to him and hugged him from the back.He just ignored it and fell asleep.

The owner couple got home at 7 pm and Junhui almost fainted when he saw his apartment a big mess.Minghao saw their pets sleeping peacefully together."Aww...Babe look!They actually got along.",Minghao cooed and Junhui scoffed."You are fine with my apartment being a dumpsite because it is not yours.Hey!Wake up!Wonu what did you do to my apartment!",he yelled and the two sleeping peacefully jolted awake and Wonwoo has to throw a pillow to Jun."How dare you!Can't you see I'm sleeping?",Wonwoo said and rolled his eyes."I am sleeping too.",Mingyu innocently spoke."Who made this mess?",Junhui asked.The two pointed at each other."The both of you fix this mess-Ack!Minghao why?",Junhui whined when Minghao hit his head."Yah!How about you fix it by yourself.And how dare you to talk to Mingoo like that!",Junhui just pouts and glared at Wonwoo who sticks his tounge out at him.And the day ends while Junhui is still fixing his own apartment while Mingyu and Wonwoo are in Minghao's apartment.But Minghao stayed with him because after it there will be a surprise.;)

~End~

So I didn't read it so sorry for the mistakes.Thanks~